Specializations for player before 20th.

#1WarpSniperPosted 11/24/2012 12:36:23 AM
So I heard that if you have played before the 20th that you will have all the specs availible for unlock once you hit 50. However I never received an email and only have wetwork and the other one ( I bought the regular edition). So has anyone got an email w/ codes or something or has anyone got theirs yet. I want to know if its just me? :(
---
XBL Gamertag: Warp Sniper
#2CyanocittaPosted 11/24/2012 12:40:04 AM
No one has got one yet. 343 mentioned they'll be out by the 30th. Nothing to do but wait. ...or continue leveling to 70 until then.
#3JolteonPosted 11/25/2012 5:25:49 AM(edited)
Wait...so what if you haven't played before the 20th? Are they eventually going to just globally unlock them?

Note: I *did* play before the 20th, but it sounds like they're being massively lazy about sending out the e-mails anyway, so I'm just wondering what Plan B is.
---
Is this finally a conundrum that CAN'T be solved by helicopter theft?
#4jpraelsterPosted 11/25/2012 5:25:20 AM
Jolteon posted...
Wait...so what if you haven't played before the 20th? Are they eventually going to just globally unlock them?

Odds are everyone else wont get them for at least 3 months thats just a guess on how timed exclusives usually work
#5JonnyBoyFFPosted 11/25/2012 5:25:22 AM
Yeah, this is all for early access to the specializations. I'm not sure if they're planning on charging for them down the line though.
---
Life's too short to hate! Let's band together!
Become immortal Before it's too late!
#6JolteonPosted 11/25/2012 5:28:25 AM
Yeah, this is all for early access to the specializations.

And this is presumably separate from the access that comes with the LE, yes?
---
Is this finally a conundrum that CAN'T be solved by helicopter theft?
#7JonnyBoyFFPosted 11/25/2012 1:44:09 PM
I think that it's essentially the same. LE already has access to the specializations after level 50. Anyone that played before the 20th will be receiving the same access in the next week or so. I hear they'll get an email with a code to redeem no later than the 30th.
---
Life's too short to hate! Let's band together!
Become immortal Before it's too late!