The matchmaking system sucks.

#1demollyonPosted 11/24/2012 5:29:11 AM
4vs2?
My team are always effing imbeciles with no grasp on the concept of team work, while the opposite team has players that cooperate even without the mic.
I will come out positive out of every single match and 1st in many matches, while my idiot teamates will go 5/12.
I can't believe this is a coincidence. Happens since launch. My K/D is 1.5, my W/L is 0.2.

WTF?
#2ExGXrayVisionPosted 11/24/2012 5:36:20 AM
In the Xbox world, when playing a FPS online, one must learn that unless you play with friends, you will get pooped on.

I have noticed in every FPS i play online (Halo3,4, CODs, GoWs, BF, etc) if I don't play with friends I get the people you describe, I get the people who are under the PG rating, they don't know what they are doing and the NEVER play the objective, this happens to me most on Halo and Battlefield, I and 1 friend can make you have a bad day on BF but if I am on my own then I get the idiots
#3demollyon(Topic Creator)Posted 11/24/2012 5:46:36 AM
My friends play Black Ops 2.

Still, that doesn't change the fact that the matchmaking system is flawed. How come the opposite team has players with similar skill to mine, while my team is consisted by morons?
#4furykiddPosted 11/24/2012 5:50:37 AM
Don't forget that many teams play in private parties and it does not show the mic even though they are using them. The people I play with always do private parties to avoid trash talking and children.
#5AWesker24Posted 11/24/2012 6:14:14 AM
demollyon posted...
4vs2?
My team are always effing imbeciles with no grasp on the concept of team work, while the opposite team has players that cooperate even without the mic.
I will come out positive out of every single match and 1st in many matches, while my idiot teamates will go 5/12.
I can't believe this is a coincidence. Happens since launch. My K/D is 1.5, my W/L is 0.2.

WTF?

Definitely not coincidence. 343i announced that they're purposely targeting you, so that everyone you play with is a -3.0 K/D while every opponent you face is secretly trained as part of an expert team. It's all a conspiracy. Sucks man! So sorry.
#6SterlingFoxPosted 11/24/2012 6:16:00 AM
That's not the matchmaking system, its the lack of a team-balancing system.
---
Underwater Spartans:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Djp5dtz02eQ&feature=plcp
#7demollyon(Topic Creator)Posted 11/24/2012 7:19:14 AM
furykidd posted...
Don't forget that many teams play in private parties and it does not show the mic even though they are using them. The people I play with always do private parties to avoid trash talking and children.

No, it shows a bubble thingie when people are in parties.

AWesker24 posted...
Definitely not coincidence. 343i announced that they're purposely targeting you, so that everyone you play with is a -3.0 K/D while every opponent you face is secretly trained as part of an expert team. It's all a conspiracy. Sucks man! So sorry.

lol I didn't mean it like that. I mean that the fact that it happens all the time, shows that the system needs to be fixed.
#8SahdukPosted 11/24/2012 7:25:44 AM
*hug*
---
"LITH. WHAT THE **** ARE YOU DOING?"
I'm halp mah team kitty face kitty face :3
#9VeluxierPosted 11/24/2012 7:31:21 AM
I have had the game put 4 people on one team, and 0 people on the other. Instant victory when the game starts.
---
Now Playing: Borderlands 2, Tekken Tag Tournament 2, Halo 4, Pokemon Black Version 2
#10JonWhitakerPosted 11/24/2012 7:33:53 AM
no matter what kind of matchmaking system they create, we all have free choice of how we'll play any given match. sometimes people with high ranks will let their friends play, or they will be playing while highly intoxicated, or they want to troll everyone in the game. the fact that this is all online and everyone has a high level of anonymity makes this even more likely. matchmaking can't protect against this.

it's also really hard to create a system that knows whether or not you're a good team player. how do you suggest they go about doing this? keep in mind that these systems need to go off of raw data such as scores/deaths/kills.
---
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/lightningbla-1777/