The matchmaking system sucks.

#21Sniper_BrosefPosted 11/24/2012 8:09:58 AM
demollyon posted...
Sniper_Brosef posted...
demollyon posted...
Sniper_Brosef posted...
yes, sitting back and picking off people doesnt help...it gives you an illusion that youre helping when in reality youre completely abandoning your team. When you sit back like that it means that if the enemy avoids you then they get get to double off the rest of your team, which is why you lose

also you may need to reread my post, i said if you stay positive....never said anything about going negative being helpful

Your logic is flawed though. Weapons like beam rifles and sniper rifles wouldn't exist. The person who has these weapons is supposed to be further away from his team to cover them and pick off enemies. What use is a long range weapon in a corridor or room?

and what use are teammates that just go lone wolf?

They contribute to kills while they keep their death to a minimum. It's a tactic. If I played with friends, 2 would get mid to short range weapons, while the other two would get long range weapons to pick off enemies.

It's a tactic, and a very good one. I've been using it in games where my team is consisted of my friends, and it gets results.

Notice how you have TWO teams fo TWO??? now you just need to apply this to playing with randoms and since they wont have a mic YOU need to follow them, hence my original comment
---
Detroit Sports Rule!!! - Millen is gone forever!!!!!!!!!!
R.I.P. Keith.....I loved you man.....you will be sorely missed.
#22demollyon(Topic Creator)Posted 11/24/2012 10:18:44 AM
Sniper_Brosef posted...
demollyon posted...
Sniper_Brosef posted...
demollyon posted...
Sniper_Brosef posted...
yes, sitting back and picking off people doesnt help...it gives you an illusion that youre helping when in reality youre completely abandoning your team. When you sit back like that it means that if the enemy avoids you then they get get to double off the rest of your team, which is why you lose

also you may need to reread my post, i said if you stay positive....never said anything about going negative being helpful

Your logic is flawed though. Weapons like beam rifles and sniper rifles wouldn't exist. The person who has these weapons is supposed to be further away from his team to cover them and pick off enemies. What use is a long range weapon in a corridor or room?

and what use are teammates that just go lone wolf?

They contribute to kills while they keep their death to a minimum. It's a tactic. If I played with friends, 2 would get mid to short range weapons, while the other two would get long range weapons to pick off enemies.

It's a tactic, and a very good one. I've been using it in games where my team is consisted of my friends, and it gets results.

Notice how you have TWO teams fo TWO??? now you just need to apply this to playing with randoms and since they wont have a mic YOU need to follow them, hence my original comment

But as I said, if I have the sniper rifle, the other player, will have to come with me or vice versa, cause if the sniper gets in a confined space, he's practically useless.

I agree on the pairing, but people should go with the sniper, not the other way around.
#23oblivionscythePosted 11/24/2012 10:22:01 AM
I find it funny that (nearly) everyone who posts something like "wahh, I'm the best but my team sucks and the other team is god-like" is always referring to themselves as a player who is -always- doing well as if their KDA never takes a hit.

Just irksome, I suppose.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9
#24Sniper_BrosefPosted 11/24/2012 2:48:12 PM(edited)
demollyon posted...
Sniper_Brosef posted...

But as I said, if I have the sniper rifle, the other player, will have to come with me or vice versa, cause if the sniper gets in a confined space, he's practically useless.

I agree on the pairing, but people should go with the sniper, not the other way around.

Fine, dont take my advice....i have 1.5 K/D and a 1.56 W/L, i know im not the best but im not terrible, and all i wanted to do was help...have fun continuing to lose! Tool...
---
Detroit Sports Rule!!! - Millen is gone forever!!!!!!!!!!
R.I.P. Keith.....I loved you man.....you will be sorely missed.