Most frustrating element, community wise?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Most frustrating element, community wise?

User Info: Caolan_2k9

Caolan_2k9
4 years ago#1
Afk guys, bad team mates, team mates who destroy your vehicles, campers etc. What do you guys think is the most annoying aspect of halo 4 that is done by the community?

User Info: ReploidAXZ

ReploidAXZ
4 years ago#2
Yesterday some ****** blew up my ghost while I was on it, so i spent the rest of the game following him around shooting him, blocking his shots, giving his position away, splattering him with a mongoose and charged plasma pistol shoting any vehicles he got in.

If you let these children get away with it they'll never learn.
R.I.P RARE.

Caolan_2k9
4 years ago#3
ReploidAXZ posted...
Yesterday some ****** blew up my ghost while I was on it, so i spent the rest of the game following him around shooting him, blocking his shots, giving his position away, splattering him with a mongoose and charged plasma pistol shoting any vehicles he got in.

If you let these children get away with it they'll never learn.

Yeah I don't play in vehicles much but I really don't understand why they allow team mates to wreck your vehicles.

User Info: Kage-No_Kaze

Kage-No_Kaze
4 years ago#4
Definitely teammates that destroy your vehicles, because there's no real excuse for this ever.

User Info: ReploidAXZ

ReploidAXZ
4 years ago#5
I wouldn't have minded that much, but I stuck / blew up thier gauss hog, took out a sniper with a DMR and then got a triple kill with my DMR / plasma grenades.

THEN I jacked thier ghost and boosted to safety so my shield could charge up, as I got to safety he started shooting me with a turrent he detatched, the first few shots I thought was an accident, maybe he thought I was one of the enemy, but they he keeps shooting for about 3-4 sec's and blows my ghost up.

Bad move noob....
R.I.P RARE.

User Info: ewalk

ewalk
4 years ago#6
Kage-No_Kaze posted...
Definitely teammates that destroy your vehicles, because there's no real excuse for this ever.

I mean it can be funny, like in S3E4 of OP, with the Mantis, I love killing my team mates Mantis, lol.

But in multiplayer, read Reploid's post. Don't break my car.

User Info: oblivionscythe

oblivionscythe
4 years ago#7
The ones who crouch and shoot off their pistol clips into the wall on SWAT.
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9

Caolan_2k9
4 years ago#8
I'd have to go with bad team mates. This applies to all fps though, you can't play on your own anymore.

User Info: TheApd_Returns

TheApd_Returns
4 years ago#9
when people bring crappy guests.

User Info: themagicpainman

themagicpainman
4 years ago#10
Getting kicked because people are too dense to realize that splatter betrayal was an accident in the middle of a big fight.
"Combine Cloak and Dagger with Boots of Swiftness so CC doesn't stop you from moving faster toward defeat." - Frost_shock_FTW
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Most frustrating element, community wise?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived