Most frustrating element, community wise?

#1Caolan_2k9Posted 11/24/2012 10:13:16 AM
Afk guys, bad team mates, team mates who destroy your vehicles, campers etc. What do you guys think is the most annoying aspect of halo 4 that is done by the community?
#2ReploidAXZPosted 11/24/2012 10:15:41 AM
Yesterday some ****** blew up my ghost while I was on it, so i spent the rest of the game following him around shooting him, blocking his shots, giving his position away, splattering him with a mongoose and charged plasma pistol shoting any vehicles he got in.

If you let these children get away with it they'll never learn.
---
R.I.P RARE.
#3Caolan_2k9(Topic Creator)Posted 11/24/2012 10:21:20 AM
ReploidAXZ posted...
Yesterday some ****** blew up my ghost while I was on it, so i spent the rest of the game following him around shooting him, blocking his shots, giving his position away, splattering him with a mongoose and charged plasma pistol shoting any vehicles he got in.

If you let these children get away with it they'll never learn.

Yeah I don't play in vehicles much but I really don't understand why they allow team mates to wreck your vehicles.
#4Kage-No_KazePosted 11/24/2012 10:25:45 AM
Definitely teammates that destroy your vehicles, because there's no real excuse for this ever.
#5ReploidAXZPosted 11/24/2012 10:26:14 AM
I wouldn't have minded that much, but I stuck / blew up thier gauss hog, took out a sniper with a DMR and then got a triple kill with my DMR / plasma grenades.

THEN I jacked thier ghost and boosted to safety so my shield could charge up, as I got to safety he started shooting me with a turrent he detatched, the first few shots I thought was an accident, maybe he thought I was one of the enemy, but they he keeps shooting for about 3-4 sec's and blows my ghost up.

Bad move noob....
---
R.I.P RARE.
#6ewalkPosted 11/24/2012 10:27:06 AM
Kage-No_Kaze posted...
Definitely teammates that destroy your vehicles, because there's no real excuse for this ever.

I mean it can be funny, like in S3E4 of OP, with the Mantis, I love killing my team mates Mantis, lol.

But in multiplayer, read Reploid's post. Don't break my car.
#7oblivionscythePosted 11/24/2012 10:29:51 AM
The ones who crouch and shoot off their pistol clips into the wall on SWAT.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9
#8Caolan_2k9(Topic Creator)Posted 11/24/2012 10:41:05 AM
I'd have to go with bad team mates. This applies to all fps though, you can't play on your own anymore.
#9TheApd_ReturnsPosted 11/24/2012 10:46:25 AM
when people bring crappy guests.
#10themagicpainmanPosted 11/24/2012 10:59:16 AM(edited)
Getting kicked because people are too dense to realize that splatter betrayal was an accident in the middle of a big fight.
---
"Combine Cloak and Dagger with Boots of Swiftness so CC doesn't stop you from moving faster toward defeat." - Frost_shock_FTW