Halo 4 Multiplayer Help

#1Thomas_MaplePosted 11/24/2012 1:31:49 PM
My k/d is just under one and I need help. Does anyone have any cheap tricks or camping spots I can use. I'm willing to do anything at this point.
#2VaharPosted 11/24/2012 1:35:11 PM
This isnt cod...dont whine about k/d stats, play the game to have fun...enjoy it instead of playing to get "top player stats"
#3Thomas_Maple(Topic Creator)Posted 11/24/2012 1:48:58 PM
Vahar posted...
This isnt cod...dont whine about k/d stats, play the game to have fun...enjoy it instead of playing to get "top player stats"

This isn't help...don't post messages that are not related to the topic, just help me out...or are you afraid of competition?
#4JustArtificialPosted 11/24/2012 1:50:39 PM
Don't care about overall K/D? Mine's easily over 1.5, and I couldn't care really.
Get good? Sorry that it sounds so childish, but honestly, if you aren't good enough, then you can't expect to do better.
Make your own kit. Don't choose Jetpack because everyone else says it's good. Don't choose plasma pistol because sometimes they get a lucky hit then finish with a DMR.
Play as a team. TOO MANY times I've seen people wander around Valhalla on their own, and see 3 guys pick him apart.
Use vehicles wisely. Play it right, and you can go 25+/0 on Exile using the Tank.
Don't rush. Too many things can happen. Grenades, Boltshot, Rockets, backup, melee, assassinations, etc...
The DMR DOES out damage a LOT of things, but it isn't a god weapon.
If you are going negative, team up with someone or change your play style. Clearly you are doing something wrong.
PLAY THE ******* OBJECTIVE! Do NOT be the one gunning for kills in Oddball or Capture the Flag, so on. You will fail your team, and lose out on exp. Throw the ball when need be, make a flag run when you can, and don't go in thinking anything else.

This is all pretty basic stuff, but I guarantee you, 80% of people online will not obey or play with any of these in mind, and will fail the team. Just remember that K/D is only as important as the game you're currently playing. I couldn't care if have a K/D of 0.7, if you've just gone 13-2.

Playing good will reward you with a good K/D.
#5SahdukPosted 11/24/2012 1:52:48 PM
well thomas, ima help u out. see what u have to do is hide around corners right and be invisible right and ppl will be like OH WELL HERPY DERP IM PLAYING HALO LETS GO WALK AROUND DSI CORNER and u can b like well LOL IM INVISIBLE N I HIT U IN UR BACK LOL UMAD???
---
"LITH. WHAT THE **** ARE YOU DOING?"
I'm halp mah team kitty face kitty face :3
#6SahdukPosted 11/24/2012 1:54:00 PM
dont forget to teebag
---
"LITH. WHAT THE **** ARE YOU DOING?"
I'm halp mah team kitty face kitty face :3
#7VaharPosted 11/24/2012 1:55:09 PM
Thomas_Maple posted...
Vahar posted...

This isn't help...don't post messages that are not related to the topic, just help me out...or are you afraid of competition?

im not afraid of any competition, i just figured u might've been one of them cod guys that have to be 10+ and 0.

But try to work with at least one other guy so even if u dont get lots of kills...u might die less....all in all...just keep playing, practice makes perfect
#8xplayer55Posted 11/24/2012 1:56:46 PM
One step to get a high kill to death ratio:
- Don't worry about what your K/D is and play the game.
---
An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind- Mohandas Gandhi
Pokemon B/W 6.Vs.6 Record-7W-0L- 2365-5123-8298... Can you win?
#9VaharPosted 11/24/2012 1:58:45 PM
xplayer55 posted...
One step to get a high kill to death ratio:
- Don't worry about what your K/D is and play the game.

this ^^^^ i tried to say that...but it didn't come out right the first time >.> im just not fond of ppl who freak out about k/d
#10Pyronix337Posted 11/24/2012 2:05:38 PM
There's no "free ticket" to a better score. Practice, practice, practice. And don't preoccupy yourself with you K/D. All that does is serve as a distraction from the actual gameplay