I saw a SR lvl 120...

#1BansheeNTDmodePosted 11/24/2012 2:30:22 PM
Talk about no life...
#2MelfiicePosted 11/24/2012 2:31:47 PM
He's probably just all mountain dewed up!! Haha
#3Ubergrim3Posted 11/24/2012 2:32:03 PM
Must be nice to be unemployed with no outside responsibilities or concern for health. Must be nice.
---
I can wire anything directly into anything! I'm the Professor! - The Professor
GT: xCOLBY JACKx
#4Orange_ApplePosted 11/24/2012 2:38:24 PM(edited)
Was his gamertag Huge Deuces or something like that?
---
This can't even be called trolling. It's just...awful. Effortless, no thought. I shall call it...pop music. -ElderPredator12
#5chickenwaxPosted 11/24/2012 2:40:16 PM
He's probably either really young or a privileged college student. The Thanksgiving break must have helped.
---
"Two in Harmony, Surpasses One in Perfection" -The Kirijo Group
#6enderspacePosted 11/24/2012 2:44:27 PM
"No life"

Some of us can both have a life, and play a video game. It's funny to hear someone claim someone else doesn't have a life because they play a video game a lot. All you can do is use your own experiences in life to gauge whether or not he's playing 'too much' and doesn't 'have a life'.

Apparently, your past experiences have led you to believe playing a video game a lot doesn't allow you to have a life. Sad for you. The rest of us can achieve this rank, still work full time (or school) and have a relationship away from the game.

I hope one day you learn how to manage your life better.
#7Orange_ApplePosted 11/24/2012 2:44:37 PM
https://app.halowaypoint.com/en-us/Halo4/RU%20Deuce/wargames/

was it this guy?
---
Yes but GT accurately portrays a driving experience as does BF a real battlefield. -seh6183
#8iRGushPosted 11/24/2012 2:49:09 PM
There are a couple of people who are trying to be the first to 130, hes probably one of them. Hes merely trying to reach a goal, who are we to judge?
---
Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.
#9pblimp360Posted 11/24/2012 2:53:58 PM
enderspace posted...
"No life"

Some of us can both have a life, and play a video game. It's funny to hear someone claim someone else doesn't have a life because they play a video game a lot. All you can do is use your own experiences in life to gauge whether or not he's playing 'too much' and doesn't 'have a life'.

Apparently, your past experiences have led you to believe playing a video game a lot doesn't allow you to have a life. Sad for you. The rest of us can achieve this rank, still work full time (or school) and have a relationship away from the game.

I hope one day you learn how to manage your life better.

iRGush posted...
There are a couple of people who are trying to be the first to 130, hes probably one of them. Hes merely trying to reach a goal, who are we to judge?

/Topic
---
#Halo 4
#10HaganPosted 11/24/2012 2:57:02 PM
Whats the max level? I thought it ended at 50... ? lol
---
XBL GT= illidan z
http://www.youtube.com/user/illidanz - last video uploaded Blops II FFA game 11/13