Hail of Death master level

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Hail of Death master level

User Info: Nacreous_Cloud

Nacreous_Cloud
4 years ago#1
How many ordinance drops does it take to go from novice to master?

I want the EVA helmet, but I'm hoping I don't have to invest hours into multiplayer for it.

User Info: Ubergrim3

Ubergrim3
4 years ago#2
I'm generally terrible at slayer, but I've gotten to expert, which is 60 kills to master. Granted I haven't been playing any slayer for the past couple of days, so it's been stuck at 3/60, but it's shouldn't take THAT long.
I can wire anything directly into anything! I'm the Professor! - The Professor
GT: xCOLBY JACKx

User Info: I have no name

I have no name
4 years ago#3
You're probably gonna hit SR-27 and unlock the regular EVA helmet before you get to master. I play almost nothing but Big Team Slayer and I was still 30-something before I got it.
"Sir, I don't think I'd care to look at a nun's legs. It'd be very impolite."
"You'll just have to force yourself Godfrey. This is war!"

User Info: Nacreous_Cloud

Nacreous_Cloud
4 years ago#4
Oh. That sucks. Thanks for the answer guys!
I'll probably just play something else then. I don't like having to work for aesthetic rewards.

User Info: BurnsDepartment

BurnsDepartment
4 years ago#5
Nacreous_Cloud posted...
How many ordinance drops does it take to go from novice to master?

I want the EVA helmet, but I'm hoping I don't have to invest hours into multiplayer for it.

You can get EVA just for ranking up a little, so unless you're set on the marginally different alternative EVA, which does require Hail Of Death - Master, I think you'll get it fairly soon.

User Info: darren19822000

darren19822000
4 years ago#6
i got it as the second one to master..after the extermination one. just use the ord. drop perk and you should get 3 or so per slayer match
gt darren reefnugs
ParanoidObsessive 4 years ago#7
I have no name posted...
You're probably gonna hit SR-27 and unlock the regular EVA helmet before you get to master. I play almost nothing but Big Team Slayer and I was still 30-something before I got it.

I'm at SR-42 and I still don't have it. Partly because I'm terrible, but mostly because I spend a majority of my time in Spartan Ops.
"Wall of Text'D!" --- oldskoolplayr76
"POwned again." --- blight family
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Hail of Death master level

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived