Hail of Death master level

#1Nacreous_CloudPosted 11/24/2012 1:37:41 PM
How many ordinance drops does it take to go from novice to master?

I want the EVA helmet, but I'm hoping I don't have to invest hours into multiplayer for it.
#2Ubergrim3Posted 11/24/2012 1:41:54 PM
I'm generally terrible at slayer, but I've gotten to expert, which is 60 kills to master. Granted I haven't been playing any slayer for the past couple of days, so it's been stuck at 3/60, but it's shouldn't take THAT long.
---
I can wire anything directly into anything! I'm the Professor! - The Professor
GT: xCOLBY JACKx
#3I have no namePosted 11/24/2012 1:45:41 PM
You're probably gonna hit SR-27 and unlock the regular EVA helmet before you get to master. I play almost nothing but Big Team Slayer and I was still 30-something before I got it.
---
"Sir, I don't think I'd care to look at a nun's legs. It'd be very impolite."
"You'll just have to force yourself Godfrey. This is war!"
#4Nacreous_Cloud(Topic Creator)Posted 11/24/2012 1:48:43 PM
Oh. That sucks. Thanks for the answer guys!
I'll probably just play something else then. I don't like having to work for aesthetic rewards.
#5BurnsDepartmentPosted 11/24/2012 1:49:10 PM
Nacreous_Cloud posted...
How many ordinance drops does it take to go from novice to master?

I want the EVA helmet, but I'm hoping I don't have to invest hours into multiplayer for it.

You can get EVA just for ranking up a little, so unless you're set on the marginally different alternative EVA, which does require Hail Of Death - Master, I think you'll get it fairly soon.
#6darren19822000Posted 11/24/2012 2:16:23 PM
i got it as the second one to master..after the extermination one. just use the ord. drop perk and you should get 3 or so per slayer match
---
gt darren reefnugs
#7ParanoidObsessivePosted 11/24/2012 2:27:40 PM
I have no name posted...
You're probably gonna hit SR-27 and unlock the regular EVA helmet before you get to master. I play almost nothing but Big Team Slayer and I was still 30-something before I got it.

I'm at SR-42 and I still don't have it. Partly because I'm terrible, but mostly because I spend a majority of my time in Spartan Ops.

---
"Wall of Text'D!" --- oldskoolplayr76
"POwned again." --- blight family