Reclaimer Solo Legendary. How in the world do you get past this?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Reclaimer Solo Legendary. How in the world do you get past this?
4 years ago#1
I just got to the part where my mammoth got disabled by the weird covenant ship, and I am at a standstill. There are constant wraith's and ghosts coming and they never seem to end. How in the world are you supposed to get past this part?
4 years ago#2
Restart the level. You probably have that glitch where the Lich doesn't drop its gravity lift.
4 years ago#3
Grab the Gauss hog and get lucky.
I'm the squash for your juice,
I'm pure, I'm concentrate.
4 years ago#4
ExuNavarinIdara posted...
Grab the Gauss hog and get lucky.

This. You have to drive around for quite a while before the wraiths and ghosts stop dropping down. Be sure to let the AI shoot though, you never want to let the AI drive.
I don't care.
4 years ago#5
I hated this part. I used an AR on the ghosts (quite effective) and sniped the gunner outta the wraith and ran up to hijack it. Rinse and repeat until all clear.
Why is the rum gone?
In loving memory of Marauder Shields
4 years ago#6
My gauss hog got blown up a while ago. I read about that glitch but I still have enemies coming. Is the lift supposed to be there the whole time or only after you have dealt with all the enemies?
4 years ago#7
After you deal with all the enemies. Also, how did your Gauss Hog get blown up a while ago?
I don't care.
4 years ago#8
Who_ate_the_pie posted...
After you deal with all the enemies. Also, how did your Gauss Hog get blown up a while ago?

Didn't know there were just waves of enemies here, so when I cleared out the first wave and got out to see what to do next, a wraith blast came and nuked it lol
4 years ago#9
It was actually pretty easy for me. What I did was get the Gauss 'Hog and drive it into the Mammoth. From there I just shot throught the various openings until the game stopped spawning Ghosts and Wraiths. I mostly shot through the side door, but I would also back the 'Hog out one of the Mammoth's ramps and shoot from there too.
4 years ago#10
I also have a lovely glitch where if I hijack a ghost and get out of it, it immediately blows up and kills me haha.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Reclaimer Solo Legendary. How in the world do you get past this?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived