Reclaimer Solo Legendary. How in the world do you get past this?

#1PidgeonPeasantPosted 11/24/2012 5:55:58 PM
I just got to the part where my mammoth got disabled by the weird covenant ship, and I am at a standstill. There are constant wraith's and ghosts coming and they never seem to end. How in the world are you supposed to get past this part?
#2Echoe_ACPosted 11/24/2012 5:57:02 PM
Restart the level. You probably have that glitch where the Lich doesn't drop its gravity lift.
#3ExuNavarinIdaraPosted 11/24/2012 5:57:13 PM
Grab the Gauss hog and get lucky.
---
I'm the squash for your juice,
I'm pure, I'm concentrate.
#4Who_ate_the_piePosted 11/24/2012 5:58:37 PM
ExuNavarinIdara posted...
Grab the Gauss hog and get lucky.

This. You have to drive around for quite a while before the wraiths and ghosts stop dropping down. Be sure to let the AI shoot though, you never want to let the AI drive.
---
I don't care.
#5the_quicksilverPosted 11/24/2012 5:58:37 PM
I hated this part. I used an AR on the ghosts (quite effective) and sniped the gunner outta the wraith and ran up to hijack it. Rinse and repeat until all clear.
---
Why is the rum gone?
In loving memory of Marauder Shields
#6PidgeonPeasant(Topic Creator)Posted 11/24/2012 5:59:12 PM
My gauss hog got blown up a while ago. I read about that glitch but I still have enemies coming. Is the lift supposed to be there the whole time or only after you have dealt with all the enemies?
#7Who_ate_the_piePosted 11/24/2012 6:00:16 PM
After you deal with all the enemies. Also, how did your Gauss Hog get blown up a while ago?
---
I don't care.
#8PidgeonPeasant(Topic Creator)Posted 11/24/2012 6:01:31 PM
Who_ate_the_pie posted...
After you deal with all the enemies. Also, how did your Gauss Hog get blown up a while ago?

Didn't know there were just waves of enemies here, so when I cleared out the first wave and got out to see what to do next, a wraith blast came and nuked it lol
#9BJW1990Posted 11/24/2012 6:02:12 PM
It was actually pretty easy for me. What I did was get the Gauss 'Hog and drive it into the Mammoth. From there I just shot throught the various openings until the game stopped spawning Ghosts and Wraiths. I mostly shot through the side door, but I would also back the 'Hog out one of the Mammoth's ramps and shoot from there too.
#10PidgeonPeasant(Topic Creator)Posted 11/24/2012 6:04:03 PM
I also have a lovely glitch where if I hijack a ghost and get out of it, it immediately blows up and kills me haha.