Locus helmet code for trade any goo offers?!

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Locus helmet code for trade any goo offers?!

User Info: bigbadwoooooolf

bigbadwoooooolf
4 years ago#11
I was waiting for that. I meant "good" but thanks for the bump still interested in trading

User Info: bigbadwoooooolf

bigbadwoooooolf
4 years ago#12
Bump

User Info: Smackdowner1

Smackdowner1
4 years ago#13
How bout 400 MSP?
''Belligerence'' is a registered trademark of Smackdowner Inc.
All Rights Reserved 2002 - 2012

User Info: zaingasm

zaingasm
4 years ago#14
LE avatar armor codes and FUD code?
3DS Friend Code: 2019-9981-2913 [PSN:ZainEatsAirplane]
XBL:xZAINGASMx

User Info: LiquidBrick

LiquidBrick
4 years ago#15
i have the venator raptor skin/armor from best buy. Best Buy REALLY messed up giving people their codes, and a bunch of people (me included) never got our codes for the raptor skin OR the deadeye helmet. After a LOT of emails, I ended up getting the raptor skin twice, and the deadeye helmet once. As u can guess, I used the deadeye code and one of the venator raptor skin codes, so I still have an armor code left. PM me if u have an interest, and I can provide proof through picture of my email i got that had the code.

User Info: aTaterTot

aTaterTot
4 years ago#16
I also have a locus helmet code, emblem and premium theme I'm up for trading, I'm new to this site by the way so any help would be appreciated my gamertag is my username

User Info: AARONRGS

AARONRGS
4 years ago#17
I'm looking for a deadeye helmet to trade. I have one locus helmet, 2 Hazop forest, and one specilization code. I have been spammed twice already. Once for one of the locust helmets and once for the other specilization code I had. So if anyone wants to trade, PM me. I will NOT send out codes first anymore. Once I see that the code you have is actually for the helmet, then I will send the code of your choice from the list above. Thanks everyone.

User Info: Slaughtergod

Slaughtergod
4 years ago#18
I can trade you a 1-month
GT: DEATHD0DGER

User Info: mcchuggernaut

mcchuggernaut
4 years ago#19
Hey bigbadwoooooolf, if your still looking to trade that Locus code, I have something you may want. I bought the Halo 4 Map Pack Pass right before I bought the limited collector's edition of Halo 4 without realizing the collector's edition came with a Map Pack Pass code included. Game Stop would not give me my money back for the first code I just bought after I realized my mistake, and I never used it. It will give you free access to all future map packs, the Strider helmet, the Scanner helmet, and a falcon emblem. It cost me 25 bucks, so I'm hoping to at least trade it for something. I'll check back every once in a while for a few days to see if you or anyone else reading this wants this code in exchange for another one. The site below shows you what you would be getting:

http://www.gamestop.com/dlc/halo-4-map-pass-xbox-360-live-marketplace-2000-points/104749

Scroll down till you find "Product Details."
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Locus helmet code for trade any goo offers?!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived