So did 343 even test their own game?

#41Nintendo_toPosted 11/25/2012 7:02:53 PM
I haven't experienced split-screen MP as my brothers and I are still messing around with Campaign, War Games Matchmaking, and Spartan Ops, but I share your concern. I think the neglect is shared with their decision to make dlc armor exclusive to the one account that entered the code, unlike Reach, Halo CE Anniversary, or any of the CoD games where dlc is shared throughout the Hard Drive. Really, a disappointment. I'm wearing armor right now that was supposed to belong to my little brother. Bet he's bummed; this game was supposed to be his holiday present.
#42LordOfDonkeysPosted 11/25/2012 7:16:11 PM
Bosniak10 posted...
Hagan posted...
builder111 posted...
kansas_cty_shfl posted...
What's really unacceptable is that many people playing on the same T.V.

obviously never played 4 player Goldeneye back in the day

Goldeneye was released in 96, and was a blast when I was 10 years old, split screen is a great feature to have, but it seems outdated...

So because its outdated you would take it out just..just because of no reason? Seems legit.

7/10

I don't see new cars with cassette players and VHS is a thing of the past.

Yep, things die out.
---
With the advent of online games came the creation of the 10th level of Hell, reserved solely for tea-baggers.
#43SunDevil77Posted 11/25/2012 7:20:15 PM
LordOfDonkeys posted...
Bosniak10 posted...
Hagan posted...
builder111 posted...

Goldeneye was released in 96, and was a blast when I was 10 years old, split screen is a great feature to have, but it seems outdated...

So because its outdated you would take it out just..just because of no reason? Seems legit.

7/10

Yep, things die out.

Actually, my family's 2012 Mercedes SL65 has a tape player.
---
Have you ever had a turkeyburger? Is that a fried turkey leg wrapped inside a burger? Because if so, then yes. Delicious.
#44Nintendo_toPosted 11/25/2012 7:22:30 PM
I do not see it that way. There is nothing wrong with having a 'game night' gathering. I think it's just what they felt they had to do since much of the market is absorbed in free-to-play PC online competitive. Console gaming's gotta' push back with something that transitions well.
#45PufTheMgicDingoPosted 11/25/2012 7:24:51 PM
IcyBlaze_XZ posted...
playing 3 or 4 player splitscreen.

It's 2012.

There's this thing called "friends". I go over to a friend's house almost every weekend, and as tradition for the past 5 years, we usually pop in a game of Halo and socialize over a game. Usually I'm not the only one else there.
#46JackhammerM60Posted 11/25/2012 7:28:50 PM
supersonic953 posted...
You're really asking that about this game? Here's a fun way to answer your own question. Play Sonic '06 and figure out what an untested game REALLY feels like.

This.
---
Haxem Ranger - Koirugan H4X- Official Founder of the Haxem Rangers
God bless the Enclave. God bless America.
#47LordOfDonkeysPosted 11/25/2012 7:33:49 PM

Yep, things die out.

So your family purchased an overpriced luxury vehicle but tried to save money by skimping on the "luxury" part and getting one with an outdated piece of technology that is only supported in said situations? Congratulation, they aren't the brightest.
---
With the advent of online games came the creation of the 10th level of Hell, reserved solely for tea-baggers.
#48SunDevil77Posted 11/25/2012 7:42:54 PM
LordOfDonkeys posted...

Yep, things die out.

So your family purchased an overpriced luxury vehicle but tried to save money by skimping on the "luxury" part and getting one with an outdated piece of technology that is only supported in said situations? Congratulation, they aren't the brightest.

Hey bud, it comes with all forms of audio. Next time you try to insult my family's intelligence, why don't you try to use a little intelligence of your own. A 2012 German luxury vehicle isn't EVER going to have just a tape player.
---
Have you ever had a turkeyburger? Is that a fried turkey leg wrapped inside a burger? Because if so, then yes. Delicious.
#49ox0shadow0xoPosted 11/26/2012 12:37:20 AM
LordOfDonkeys posted...
Bosniak10 posted...
Hagan posted...
builder111 posted...

7/10

Yep, things die out.

That's not even the same situation. Cd's are the successor to cassette tapes as far as digital media goes. Besides, quite a few cars still come with cassette players installed. Some have both a cd player and a cassette player. And why would splitscreen die out when we can have up to 4 controllers at once hooked up to the current gen consoles? Online adds to that experience rather than replacing it.
---
360 games completed 100% retail: Armored Core 4, FF13, FF13-2, Force Unleashed 2, Halo 3, Halo Reach, Mass Effect 2, Mass Effect 3, The Last Remnant, SSX.
#50Protoman_X38Posted 11/26/2012 4:37:38 AM
Are you guys serious?

Playing with friends online will never be as much fun as hanging with your buds on the couch. I'm honestly disappointed with you GameFAQs.
---
567i3e7oe7klw5seksw5kjw5ejejetyjkretketkje5ykekeke,le6ulke3klke6ululeul
http://i.minus.com/ibyp8mPjN.gif