Is halo 4 the best multiplayer?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Is halo 4 the best multiplayer?

User Info: pblimp360

pblimp360
4 years ago#11
Halo 3 and 4 tie for me, though I'll say I'm having a lot of fun on a more consistent basis in 4.

So, Halo 4 for now.
#Halo 4

User Info: TheBoxNinja72

TheBoxNinja72
4 years ago#12
i love the people who dont even read the posts, they automatically just hit "new post" and jump in to say *Halo 2* not even realizing its asking for out of the "360 games"
I don't even think I can credit this topic with an attempt at trolling. I'm pretty sure he just s*** all over the keyboard and then hit "Post."

User Info: Who_ate_the_pie

Who_ate_the_pie
4 years ago#13
Halo 3.

I like Halo 4, but it's trying really hard to make me dislike it atm.
I don't care.

User Info: zipitin

zipitin
4 years ago#14
Pretty much every gametype and map is team camping, and if it's objective based, people just camp the objective and farm K/D.

Depends on time of day too.
Need a simultaneous solution to overpopulation and world hunger?
Try Soylent Green. Now that's my kind of people!

User Info: pblimp360

pblimp360
4 years ago#15
zipitin posted...
Pretty much every gametype and map is team camping, and if it's objective based, people just camp the objective and farm K/D.

Depends on time of day too.

I think this issue is less about the maps and more about the type of gamers you're most often to come across today who has been exposed to COD and such.
#Halo 4

User Info: Hagan

Hagan
4 years ago#16
Halo 3, Halo 4 if they bring back some of the best game modes (rumble pit, neutral flag, assault) and make some smaller maps as DLC. pfff
XBL GT= illidan z
http://www.youtube.com/user/illidanz - last video uploaded Blops II FFA game 11/13

User Info: Brandonkillen22

Brandonkillen22
4 years ago#17
Not made for 360 but I've enjoyed 2 the most overall....not really for nostalgia, but bc I was simply better at it than I have been at any other.

User Info: Bigtymer113

Bigtymer113
4 years ago#18
why the **** is reach a choice
Poetic Justice
GT: Swizzy Dangles
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Is halo 4 the best multiplayer?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived