Anyone looking for a Turf (Halo 2) remake?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Anyone looking for a Turf (Halo 2) remake?

User Info: Wolfsangel90

Wolfsangel90
4 years ago#11
Looks good. taggin this to dl later.

User Info: darkprince909

darkprince909
4 years ago#12
Thanks for checking out my map guys. Unfortunately I gotta head to bed, as I work tonight, so I can't do any customs until afterward.

If you download the map, and manage to get a game or two in on it, do be so kind as to let me know of any issues you find with it so that I can be sure to fix them. If 343 ever decides to make a classic playlist, I'd love for this map to make it in!
GT: Darkprince909 White FC: 1077 0195 0275
A man chooses. A slave obeys. I chose the impossible.

User Info: darkprince909

darkprince909
4 years ago#13
Well I decided to try my hand at a Lockout remake, so Brandonkillen22, rejoice! It will probably take longer to get the scale and everything right, since I can't find an overhead map to map to a grid, and the ramps will probably be kinda difficult, but I'll try my best. I think I'll end up doing a remake map pack to enter into that contest, with Turf and Lockout (if I can finish it) for Halo 2, Prisoner from Halo 1, Ghost Town from 3 if the Erosion glitch gets fixed, and possibly Countdown from Reach, if I have time before the deadline.

I'm also still open to customs to test these on, once I have them done, So hit me up on Live.

Also, sorry for the double post.
GT: Darkprince909 White FC: 1077 0195 0275
A man chooses. A slave obeys. I chose the impossible.

User Info: The_Beanster

The_Beanster
4 years ago#14
Turf was sooo good....

They should just remake 90% of Halo 2's maps.
i7-2600k @ 4.8 Ghz | 2x MSI 7970 Lightning @ 1200/1800 | 8 GB DDR3-1600 RAM
Currently Playing: Halo 4, Sleeping Dogs || GT: The Ownage

User Info: ptreemf12

ptreemf12
4 years ago#15
Sweet forge map. I really miss some of the old maps. A lot of fun custom games on turf.
White FC [Panda]: 3783 - 6584 - 4908
White 2 FC [Liz]: 2666 - 9974 - 6792
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Anyone looking for a Turf (Halo 2) remake?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived