Sick of Halo multiplayer.

#1definaturalPosted 11/25/2012 9:54:20 AM
Not the game, the game is great. It's the people I've had enough of. One of two things happen: 1) One or two of the players aren't even bothering to play. Which I don't get. You've bought a game, actively turned on your Xbox, searched for a game just to not play it. Yeah, nice one. Or 2) The players I get paired up with are absolute morons who either just creep around the map crouched whilst melee-ing the walls or just can't shoot a gun to save their life. Literally. They get into a gunfight and don't stand a chance.

Sure previous Halo games, or any games for that matter, have the same problem, but on Halo 4 it seems to be every other game if not every game. And there's no punishment for it? You can stand there and not move for the whole game and you don't even get booted. What the hell is up with that?
---
Xbox Live GamerTag: AllahIsCool
The only woman i'm loving is my mum, at least if she breaks my heart she'll make me dinner afterwards.
#2Feral_MidgetPosted 11/25/2012 9:56:47 AM
You have to find a group of friends to play with. I was thinking about trading this in until my friend and 2 of his buddies all started playing together. Now I won't even consider playing anything but Spartan Ops with out them.
#3WestSdeNleVrusPosted 11/25/2012 10:04:45 AM
Sadly you'll find those group of people for reason 1 in almost every game now. People who just want those bonus match completion xp bonuses to rank up...cause that higher number automatically makes you better then everyone else. I wish more games had a boot for being idle for too long. I'm not sure if Halo 4 has that or not. I don't think I've seen it happen.