Know what...screw it...

#1AnthonyBrock2Posted 11/25/2012 8:00:41 PM
Even though I can't get any further I am going to keep playing...because that is what I have done in other games. I can still unlock other visors and armor while I wait.
---
Gamertag:SonowRaevius,psn:SonowRaevius
Youtube:sonow666.
#2SHADOW0106Posted 11/25/2012 9:12:51 PM
Lol should of got the LE like i did but whatever thats what you get for being cheap
---
You only YOLO once GT SHAD0W 4500
#3L337_MuffenPosted 11/25/2012 9:16:29 PM
SHADOW0106 posted...
Lol should of got the LE like i did but whatever thats what you get for being cheap

For the last month all of the stores were sold out, I looked, at the mid September- Release everywhere was sold out.
---
Be careful around explosions, they're contagious.
GT: L337 Muffen
#4Sniper_BrosefPosted 11/25/2012 9:21:51 PM
L337_Muffen posted...
SHADOW0106 posted...

For the last month all of the stores were sold out, I looked, at the mid September- Release everywhere was sold out.

I checked in June and every store within 25 miles of me was out of LE preorders...
---
Detroit Sports Rule!!! - Millen is gone forever!!!!!!!!!!
R.I.P. Keith.....I loved you man.....you will be sorely missed.
#5chickenwaxPosted 11/25/2012 9:51:05 PM
Will it stack until the other stuff is unlocked, like in Reach? Then you'll level up, like, 912238921 times.
---
"Two in Harmony, Surpasses One in Perfection" -The Kirijo Group
#6dragnhuntr666Posted 11/25/2012 9:54:47 PM
chickenwax posted...
Will it stack until the other stuff is unlocked, like in Reach? Then you'll level up, like, 912238921 times.

Sorry, XP doesn't stack.
---
Error 404: Signature not found.
GT: dragnridr
#7AnthonyBrock2(Topic Creator)Posted 11/25/2012 10:53:52 PM
SHADOW0106 posted...

Why I am now ignoring you completely:
-You have YOLO in your quote
-Your name contains a 0 instead of "O"
-If that wasn't bad enough you were even more so unoriginal because you had to add a bunch of numbers to the end of your name
-You are obviously unaware about how much they kept changing the details of LE. Originally it was: LE gets Fotus and the map pass>Le gets Fotus, map pass, and special Recruit Skins>LE: Gets all of the above and specializations early.
-You are obviously a troll that is trying do the "lol you're poor thing" and it is quite old.
---
Gamertag:SonowRaevius,psn:SonowRaevius
Youtube:sonow666.
#8DrakillionPosted 11/25/2012 11:01:48 PM
Exactly. Same reason why I just stick to 1st Prestige and never go up.

Also, Shadow: You only YOLO once= You only You Only Live Once once? I'm sorry but that's how I read it.
---
---
"Dating Yukari Takeba is, like, the closest thing to dating Michelle Ruff, so I don't see the reason why not."- My brother XD
#9CyanocittaPosted 11/25/2012 11:05:07 PM
AnthonyBrock2 posted...
SHADOW0106 posted...

-If that wasn't bad enough you were even more so unoriginal because you had to add a bunch of numbers to the end of your name
-You are obviously unaware about how much they kept changing the details of LE. Originally it was: LE gets Fotus and the map pass>Le gets Fotus, map pass, and special Recruit Skins>LE: Gets all of the above and specializations early.
-You are obviously a troll that is trying do the "lol you're poor thing" and it is quite old.

..and the troll got you worked up didn't he. mission accomplished on his part.
#10bLiNdSnIpErZ20Posted 11/25/2012 11:10:17 PM
AnthonyBrock2 posted...
SHADOW0106 posted...

LE didn't come with fotus. Only the halo 4 console did.
---
Games I'm looking forward to: Far Cry 3, Guardians of Middle Earth