What's your best yet on Halo 4?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. What's your best yet on Halo 4?
3 years ago#11
36-4 on Solace. I don't know what got into me, I know I had at least 8-9 sword kills and even nabbed a killtrocity when I nabbed a beam rifle, 'twas intense.
Saying I'm one of the best is just rude. All the people who don't agree look stupid then, and I don't want to make everyone feel stupid. (GT)- GotMyProSocksOn
3 years ago#12
30-5 or 6....haven't came close to that ratio since :-(
3 years ago#13
My 1st game was 24 and 0.. Played a CTF the other day where I capt all 5 flags and got at least 15 kills.
3 years ago#14
31 kills 8 deaths. it was my first halo 4 match
im a cook, and i play one in my RPG's.
3 years ago#15
565 points in an Oddball match, had about 175 within 30 seconds of it starting. Immediately had Ice Cube's Today Was a Good Day start playing in my head
3 years ago#16
I was the team.

35-5. It seems a lot easier to go crazy in this game.
"Two in Harmony, Surpasses One in Perfection" -The Kirijo Group
3 years ago#17
My best was in Regicide, managed to get 29-2 on Solace :)
Xbox Live Gamertag: Ruteben1
3 years ago#18
My best game was my first game got a killionaire. Our team was about to lose, we were like 400 points behind they had like 980. They were just about to win so i said fudge it so i went to their base got in the Gauss warthog and just started firing got 500 points in like 10 seconds. If only i could have seen the look on the other teams faces.
3 years ago#19
37 kills and 2 deaths on big team slayer
GT - Hawkus Maximis
3 years ago#20
25-0 on Ragnarok, Big Team Slayer. And that is without the use of a single vehicle. They just could not touch me.

Definitely one of the best games I've ever had, if not the best. Have it uploaded on my file share because of it.
Gamertag: Demigod Elessar (I was formerly Demigod Tyek on these boards)
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. What's your best yet on Halo 4?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived