Why don't people use their mics anymore?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Why don't people use their mics anymore?
3 years ago#111
Did anyone else notice mic-priority?

All of us with mics general go on the same team in some of the playlists.
---
"Opinions should be a result of a thought, not a substitute for it."
http://i.imgur.com/FwBee.jpg | http://i.imgur.com/nfZQy.jpg
3 years ago#112
biolink posted...
I play with my Mic in. But I make a party with just me in it so I wont have to go through the trouble of muting people or getting into it with people that have to complain everytime they are killed.

That's even more trouble than you have to go through. Set your com to friends only. Greatest thing they did with the 360. If they're not on your friends list, you don't hear their garbage.
---
Five million Cybermen, easy. One Doctor...now you're scared.
3 years ago#113
Party chat, yo. Better communication, can talk while dead, and true, you may not be able to hear enemies nearby, you also couldn't give yourself away either.

In my case, I mute everyone. I know it hurts the team and me, but I prioritize avoiding things that make me rage. No one wants to hear about girlfriends/ex's. No one wants to hear dogs/kids yapping or screaming in the background. No one wants to hear domestic squabbles. No one wants to know how someone told their teacher to "suck it". No one wants to know that someone dropped their bong. No one wants to hear about how crappy someone's life/job/apartment is. I could go on. I could. But I won't.
3 years ago#114
Arcadia__person posted...

The only experience I've seen people speak of is from Halo 2 so far. Really I guess we need another topic for people to toss out Gamer Tags or something. That way if someone annoying does show up, the whole group knows and said person no longer is a problem.

... This is a game with hundreds of thousands of unique players. I'm sorry, but this just clearly will not work.

Not all of these people frequent GFaqs though.
3 years ago#115
faxmachne posted...
I dont want to get banned because i might swear

besides i am normally in a skype call with my mates

This for me, I generally only play with my best friend since nobody wants to play with me...
---
The introduction never had a name, and all the answers to my questions never came.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Why don't people use their mics anymore?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived