FFA Throwback? Really 343?

#31ST_ZeroPosted 11/28/2012 9:16:05 AM
Groudon_Uzamaki posted...
I don't know if you've noticed but your form of FFA Slayer is garbage, quit trying to appease us with more garbage.

Been saying it from the beginning,
Bungie>343
#32MrDummyPosted 11/28/2012 9:18:18 AM
I finally tried mp using this playlist and koth was fun, didnt notice lag which was cool.

Have to get used to it for sure though...
---
Currently Playing: Halo 4 w/Waypoint
(1) 360 + (1) 65" Widescreen HDTV + (1) 5.1 Digital Surround = LOVE
#33my_name_is_EdPosted 11/28/2012 9:23:41 AM
what 343 should do to appease everyone, as far as playlists go, is make every gametype its own playlist. no more grouping like they did with action sack, or are doing with ffa.

THEN! and here's my favorite part: THEN! add a filter. pick and choose which gametypes you want to play, or don't mind playing. then find a game!

just something I thought of as I was walking into the topic. my idea is only minimally related to the topic.
---
Dubstep "producers": "Dude I just pushed all these buttons, what's next?"
".....I could push these two buttons AT THE SAME TIME!"
#34my_name_is_EdPosted 11/28/2012 9:24:37 AM
MrDummy posted...
I finally tried mp using this playlist and koth was fun, didnt notice lag which was cool.

Have to get used to it for sure though...

need to upgrade to a 7.1 brah
---
Dubstep "producers": "Dude I just pushed all these buttons, what's next?"
".....I could push these two buttons AT THE SAME TIME!"
#35demonicshockPosted 11/28/2012 9:25:14 AM
brawl4fun posted...
Caolan_2k9 posted...
No no no. Name it lone wolves!

---
u wot m8
GT: cemetery ghoul
#36phillyeagles123Posted 11/28/2012 9:27:07 AM
Just bring back a FFA playlist that includes Slayer, Regicide, Oddball, and KOTH.
#37thatman6sic6Posted 11/28/2012 9:31:09 AM
Have any of you even posted on there forum? They have a page just for playlist feedback... Insted of posting this topic here post on there site and they might listen
---
xbl GT:thatman 6sic6 psn id:thatman_6sic6
#38AwesomeDakkaPosted 11/28/2012 9:32:40 AM
After a rage-filled past few days of Black Ops II, I decided to pop Halo 4 in my 360 last night and today and I squee'd with delight when I saw the FFA playlist had been added. However, all I've seen pop up is King of the Hill, Oddball, Oddball, King of the Hill, Oddball, King of the Hill... whyyyyyyyyyyyy. I'm terrible at Oddball (for some reason, I never seem to be able to get even a few feet from the Oddball before I'm dead, and when I do actually manage to pick it up, I get 1 point and then I'm dead. Hoorah!).

If I wanted to play King of the Hill, I'd play the Team version. Is it so taboo that all I want is to play FFA Slayer with no stupid gimmicks whatsoever? Why does 343i seem to be so against that idea?