Sooooo who else isn't having fun anymore?

#111Velvet_LlamaPosted 11/27/2012 2:30:50 PM
I can't remember the last time I saw so much hilariously misplaced macho posturing.
---
This space reserved for future witty comment.
Maybe it can be yours!!!! (Probably not).
#112SleepComaPosted 11/27/2012 2:37:26 PM(edited)
Velvet_Llama posted...
I can't remember the last time I saw so much hilariously misplaced macho posturing.

Lol it's funny actually.

I kind of agree though, I feel like if 343 forgot about me and my love for competition, also this crap with the same maps routine is getting on my last nerve, I just wanna have tons of fun again, I wanna smile and feel good like I do with Dark Souls...LE sigh

Also this community is garbage, yes it's true, alligator tears

Edit: I agree with OP, ;_; why gaming gods, why...
---
I am no longer human
#113lderivedxPosted 11/27/2012 2:38:58 PM(edited)
Then you clarified yourself by explaining you were talking about weapon spawns, but specifically in Team Slayer, not BTIS. That makes a large difference, clearly. Not to mention, your wording in that post was terrible and hard to understand. Happens to all of us.

It wasn't my post, but I understood what he meant just fine. Maybe the problem lies with you.

And nothing was said about BTS or TS.
---
this is a shining example of why people with alternating caps in their names are treated like special children. - Sin
GT: i derive dx
#114iRGushPosted 11/27/2012 2:39:38 PM
I honestly believe bungie could've done a better job
---
Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.
#115RaGe0420Posted 11/27/2012 2:40:43 PM
I have not touched my halo 4 since BLOPS2 and boarder lands expansion
---
G.T. RaGe0420
#116EliteGuard99Posted 11/27/2012 2:56:14 PM
Got bored of this game a week after it came out, I feel exactly the same TC, there just isn't any incentive to win, and the lack of interesting maps, and lack of weapon control just promotes SPAWN try to kill as many people as possible until you die, repeat.

It just get's old really quickly, and there is really no reason to strategies at all, which was what I loved so much about Halo (especially in BTB).
---
"I like my weapons how I like my music, HEAVY and METAL! - Mordekaiser
#117Blades_ArtemisPosted 11/27/2012 2:57:39 PM
ArcGuard posted...
Loving the game. Don't know what you guys are having problems with.

Are you just bad? I think that might be it.

Lol yes. I'm enjoying it a lot, especially with the new Spartan Ops coming out every week.
It could be that I'm really good at the game though. -shrug-
#118appleturnover87(Topic Creator)Posted 11/27/2012 2:58:57 PM
Asherlee10 posted...
appleturnover87 posted...
I didn't start this thread to explain in detail what I dislike, I started it to see if anyone else was feeling the same way I do, and your clear inability to understand that after it's been stated multiple times says enough about your mental capacity to confirm that I was right in not wasting my time explaining myself to you.

This is a message board. It's about discussions. Yes, in your title you do ask a question. And then in your OP you make a vague claim. I continued the discussion asking you to elaborate on that, out of pure interest and you brought us here by not answering a simple question. Instead you whine, cry, stand behind your cronies and then make some BS excuses.

You know what you could have done? Made one post that said, "I find it boring because _______________. I'm not interested in it anymore because, ___________________________." But no, you couldn't be 'bothered' to do such a thing.

How on earth is your reading comprehension that bad? How are you a functioning human being?
---
What's love got to do, got to do with it?
#119KarnRX78Posted 11/27/2012 3:10:17 PM
New maps and new playlist would do wonders I think. I want Classic Slayer and Team Slayer back personally. This current slayer for me just doesn't do ii for me. I was really excited for this game too.
#120EliteGuard99Posted 11/27/2012 3:28:09 PM
ArcGuard posted...
Man, this thread is just full of a bunch of super cool guys.

What I've leaned from this thread:

Things that make you bad at Halo 4:
If you haven't been on the GF Boards from back in Halo 2, you're bad at Halo 4.
If you like Halo 4, you're bad at Halo 4.
If you disagree with the TC, you're bad at Halo 4.
If you want to know why the TC thinks Halo 4 is bad, you're bad at Halo 4.
If you question anyone who knows the TC, you're bad at Halo 4.

Other things:
If you haven't been around the GF Boards since before Halo 2, you're a scrub who knows nothing
If you don't know the TC, you're a scrub who knows nothing
If your opinion differs from that of the TC (regardless of whether you know what the TC thinks or not), you're a scrub who knows nothing.

I am learning how Gamefaqs works! Yay!

ROLF it's funny because it's true.
---
"I like my weapons how I like my music, HEAVY and METAL! - Mordekaiser