Sooooo who else isn't having fun anymore?

#131IcefrioPosted 11/27/2012 5:16:19 PM
Sahduk posted...
Kay, done with TF2 for the moment. Someone sum up this thread so I can post some semi relevant insults without actually reading it.

Trolls trolled the easily trolled. This is the summary of...basically any topic over 100 posts on GFaqs. I hate to throw the trolling label around, but that's what you've got.

As for insulting people, just tell them they're bad at halo. Doesn't matter who you direct that at.
---
//
#132ServarePosted 11/27/2012 5:16:54 PM
I've gotten to the rank where I now play the max sensitivity, master Halo players. I rarely win a long distance battle anymore. I could just turn up the sensitivity and practice, but I ain't got no time for that. So I just play radarless games and just assassinate all day, it is all I'm good for now.
---
Fons sapientiae, verbum Dei.
#133LugovesPosted 11/27/2012 5:20:05 PM
I'm just tired of seeing the same 2 maps. :) There's some maps I don't think I've played on yet. LOL.
---
"I want to see more of Lugoves' posts. That *%$# cracks me up." - mrvercetti
#134darren19822000Posted 11/27/2012 5:23:58 PM
Servare posted...
I've gotten to the rank where I now play the max sensitivity, master Halo players. I rarely win a long distance battle anymore. I could just turn up the sensitivity and practice, but I ain't got no time for that. So I just play radarless games and just assassinate all day, it is all I'm good for now.

so you have plenty of time for it then? i'm putting you under citizen's arrest for bad grammer
---
gt darren reefnugs
#135SahdukPosted 11/27/2012 5:26:24 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yys5iioLUNw

I hear this every time Darren posts.
---
"They were both horrible priests. Death didn't do anything and Lith did things for the other team."
#136ClarkyMalarkyPosted 11/27/2012 5:27:17 PM
Asherlee10 posted...
Sahduk posted...
*shrug*. Mouse just feels more natural than joystick. I find it harder to play Halo after playing BF3 on my PC than anything :3

Oh, man, not to me. I over-correct too much with a mouse.

appleturnover87 posted...
Anyone who isn't new here probably knows how I feel. I started the thread to see how everyone else was feeling about the game, not to explain myself to some random who won't be here in a week.

You really are just a big whiny baby.

And I'm not new to this board, nor to Reach, nor to any of the previous Halo boards. So, what's your next excuse? Is it going to be that I'm a female and don't know what I'm talking about? Or how about I'm not an SR70 yet?

You're female, so you don't know what you're talking about. Only SR70's have valid opinions.

Was that strawman enough?
---
Your ugly face is starting to piss me off.
#137darren19822000Posted 11/27/2012 5:29:01 PM
ClarkyMalarky posted...
Asherlee10 posted...
Sahduk posted...
*shrug*. Mouse just feels more natural than joystick. I find it harder to play Halo after playing BF3 on my PC than anything :3

Oh, man, not to me. I over-correct too much with a mouse.

appleturnover87 posted...
Anyone who isn't new here probably knows how I feel. I started the thread to see how everyone else was feeling about the game, not to explain myself to some random who won't be here in a week.

You really are just a big whiny baby.

And I'm not new to this board, nor to Reach, nor to any of the previous Halo boards. So, what's your next excuse? Is it going to be that I'm a female and don't know what I'm talking about? Or how about I'm not an SR70 yet?

You're female, so you don't know what you're talking about. Only SR70's have valid opinions.

Was that strawman enough?

thank you ive been waiting for that to come into play.

/thread
---
gt darren reefnugs
#138SahdukPosted 11/27/2012 5:30:18 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yys5iioLUNw
---
"They were both horrible priests. Death didn't do anything and Lith did things for the other team."
#139That1GuyyPosted 11/27/2012 5:34:43 PM
Any time Lith posts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWO5Ai_a80M
---
Perfection. Where everyone fails.
If you expect nothing you can be happy for everything.
#140SahdukPosted 11/27/2012 5:36:05 PM
sounds like a good thing to me
---
AND I STILL GOT IN OLOLOL