Sooooo who else isn't having fun anymore?

#141darren19822000Posted 11/27/2012 4:36:15 PM
That1Guyy posted...
Any time Lith posts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6iAKaH4L2y8

fixed that for ya!
---
gt darren reefnugs
#142That1GuyyPosted 11/27/2012 4:38:15 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2hNu1I9r_1A
---
Perfection. Where everyone fails.
If you expect nothing you can be happy for everything.
#143MlCKHEADPosted 11/27/2012 4:53:55 PM
appleturnover87 posted...
This game just doesn't have what it takes to keep me interested. It's sad too because some simple changes would make it great, but 343 clearly has no interest in pleasing certain groups so it's sort of pointless to hope.

Yeah, I can see what you mean. Perhaps wait until new maps and playlists are released?
#144SahdukPosted 11/27/2012 4:54:37 PM
diabeetus
---
"They were both horrible priests. Death didn't do anything and Lith did things for the other team."
AND I STILL GOT IN OLOLOL
#145YoungGganonPosted 11/27/2012 5:31:37 PM
ArcGuard posted...
Loving the game. Don't know what you guys are having problems with.

Are you just bad? I think that might be it.

It's these kind of assumptions that piss me off about FPS fans. "If you don't like it, you must suck at this game!"

Why can't someone just not enjoy a game? If you're playing a FPS game for the single player then yeah, it's going to get boring really quick. Just because you're bad at it doesn't mean you won't like it, you'll get frustrated easier, sure, but it's not always a 100% reason that someone doesn't like it.

Face it, people have different opinions, and someone bad mouthing your precious baby game is too much for you. Get over it.
---
(Now playing Dead Island, Vanquish, and PSASBR Beta)
#146djshowstopper87Posted 11/27/2012 5:38:57 PM
No once incentive to win? Are you already ranked up to the highest level? I am not I am still a level 38 and had the game since launch. You get points to unlock guns and perks by leveling up what else do you need? It's the same as COD? But whatever if your not having fun go over COD ( which is the same as every other year). Sucks some people give Halo a hard time and whine about everything but give Call of Duty a free pass every year ugh gamers today.
#147EcotronPosted 11/27/2012 5:41:54 PM(edited)
It's because the maps suck and there's not enough people playing most of the playlists. Also too many people picking complex...
#148NailbombPosted 11/27/2012 5:42:33 PM
djshowstopper87 posted...
No once incentive to win? Are you already ranked up to the highest level? I am not I am still a level 38 and had the game since launch. You get points to unlock guns and perks by leveling up what else do you need? It's the same as COD? But whatever if your not having fun go over COD ( which is the same as every other year). Sucks some people give Halo a hard time and whine about everything but give Call of Duty a free pass every year ugh gamers today.

You might wanna pull your head out of your butt and look around once in a while before you post. CoD has been getting lots of flack since at least MW2. Also, I'm pretty sure BO2 is as far from the regular formula that Activision would allow.
---
I find it amusing that something a drunk person babbled at me is considered "common sense" by Dismind! - Brain Hammer
#149djshowstopper87Posted 11/27/2012 6:06:36 PM
Nailbomb posted...
djshowstopper87 posted...

You might wanna pull your head out of your butt and look around once in a while before you post. CoD has been getting lots of flack since at least MW2. Also, I'm pretty sure BO2 is as far from the regular formula that Activision would allow.

Like I said, go over to call of duty if your not having fun with this anymore. I just think its stupid people care so much about a number by their name. But call of duty is the greatest game ever right? Screw halo!
#150AnubisGhostPosted 11/27/2012 6:14:04 PM
This topic is now about hammers

Discuss