Sooooo who else isn't having fun anymore?

#151MelfiicePosted 11/27/2012 6:28:18 PM
The first two posts In this topic were reasonable complaints. So much escalation here!!
#152Kpt_KapowskiPosted 11/27/2012 8:37:00 PM
Omg it was totally worth the 5 minutes to read through this.

Also, feels good knowing I didn't waste money on this. Not that would have played regularly.
---
Green Bay Packers 2012: 7-4
#153darealest47Posted 11/27/2012 8:48:49 PM
I haven't even rip the plastic from this game yet lol
Ever since I've been hearing people saying that this game don't even have a normal slayer game type I've been having more and more doubts about playing this. Oh well I can still play the classic halo on my pc. If anyone wants to get a potentially free copy of halo 4 pm me.
---
won't change this sig until pittsburgh steelers gets their 7th ring
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2eVPxvaIzec
#154bd0g5Posted 11/27/2012 8:52:38 PM
Kpt_Kapowski posted...

Also, feels good knowing I didn't waste money on this. Not that would have played regularly.

If 343 ever gets around to fixing it, you should get it later. It's pretty boring right now but ranks might help change that.
---
OOOH LAWD JESUS OH JESUS GET DA WATER *****! IT GOING DOWN! DEM MOTHER******* BOOTLEG FIREWORK ****! OH ****! wooo
#155VirtrudianPosted 11/27/2012 9:01:33 PM
I was never interested in this game. I don't own an Xbox so I never found any entertainment value in it.
---
Official Ash Ketchum of the ACIII boards.
PSN - Otherside7
#156lron_SpidermanPosted 11/27/2012 9:20:00 PM
ArcGuard posted...
Loving the game. Don't know what you guys are having problems with.

Are you just bad? I think that might be it.

They're just Trolls and Lol at TC bumping the topic trying to find more people to respond.

1) I'm sure most people who aren't having fun have now stop playing and why would they still be on this board?

2) Nobody cares go find another game/board to hate on <:)
#157appleturnover87(Topic Creator)Posted 11/27/2012 9:22:34 PM
lron_Spiderman posted...
ArcGuard posted...
Loving the game. Don't know what you guys are having problems with.

Are you just bad? I think that might be it.

They're just Trolls and Lol at TC bumping the topic trying to find more people to respond.

1) I'm sure most people who aren't having fun have now stop playing and why would they still be on this board?

2) Nobody cares go find another game/board to hate on <:)

I bumped it once which resulted in over 150 posts. Joke's on you baddie
---
What's love got to do, got to do with it?
#158darealest47Posted 11/27/2012 9:24:58 PM
Kpt_Kapowski posted...

Agreed
Thank god I didn't open the case yet otherwise I would've wasted my money on this garbage game. Also I agree on everything appleturnover87 said but beware tc as that annoying Ashley whats her name might be Pharaoh the butthurt pelican in disguise lol
---
won't change this sig until pittsburgh steelers gets their 7th ring
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2eVPxvaIzec
#159appleturnover87(Topic Creator)Posted 11/27/2012 9:26:12 PM
darealest47 posted...
Kpt_Kapowski posted...

Agreed
Thank god I didn't open the case yet otherwise I would've wasted my money on this garbage game. Also I agree on everything appleturnover87 said but beware tc as that annoying Ashley whats her name might be Pharaoh the butthurt pelican in disguise lol

Did he get banned or something? I know he has at least one alt already
---
What's love got to do, got to do with it?
#160SunDevil77Posted 11/27/2012 9:28:26 PM
darealest47 posted...
Kpt_Kapowski posted...

Agreed

Can't make decisions on your own, huh?
---
These people are meat virgins. They'll be taken by the grill and delicately and tenderly be shown the ways of flavorful meat love. The first time is beautiful.