Sooooo who else isn't having fun anymore?

#161darealest47Posted 11/27/2012 9:31:51 PM
appleturnover87 posted...
darealest47 posted...
Kpt_Kapowski posted...
Omg it was totally worth the 5 minutes to read through this.

Also, feels good knowing I didn't waste money on this. Not that would have played regularly.

Agreed
Thank god I didn't open the case yet otherwise I would've wasted my money on this garbage game. Also I agree on everything appleturnover87 said but beware tc as that annoying Ashley whats her name might be Pharaoh the butthurt pelican in disguise lol

Did he get banned or something? I know he has at least one alt already

He has more than one i know his one of his alter accounts is BigFatRichard and the other one is MechaKirby I think but I wouldn't be surprise if that Asherlee was one of them. Nobody is more defensive and butthurt than pelican
---
won't change this sig until pittsburgh steelers gets their 7th ring
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2eVPxvaIzec
#162Alex_SagePosted 11/28/2012 5:27:47 AM
Um... HELLO?

You still haven't answered my QUESTION from 3 pages back!
---
"I am not in danger, I am the danger." Walter White
Gamertag: Cpt of Industry
#163ST_ZeroPosted 11/28/2012 8:07:51 AM
This game just doesn't have what it takes to keep me interested. It's sad too because some simple changes would make it great, but 343 clearly has no interest in pleasing certain groups so it's sort of pointless to hope.

I've been saying it from the start even before the release, halo 4 would be bad, but nobody listened. I'm always right.

Halo 4 is just a slightly upgraded version of reach, nothing more.
#164SunDevil77Posted 11/28/2012 8:11:43 AM
ST_Zero posted...
This game just doesn't have what it takes to keep me interested. It's sad too because some simple changes would make it great, but 343 clearly has no interest in pleasing certain groups so it's sort of pointless to hope.

I've been saying it from the start even before the release, halo 4 would be bad, but nobody listened. I'm always right.

lmao
---
These people are meat virgins. They'll be taken by the grill and delicately and tenderly be shown the ways of flavorful meat love. The first time is beautiful.
#165Kpt_KapowskiPosted 11/28/2012 8:20:34 AM
bd0g5 posted...
Kpt_Kapowski posted...
Omg it was totally worth the 5 minutes to read through this.

Also, feels good knowing I didn't waste money on this. Not that would have played regularly.

If 343 ever gets around to fixing it, you should get it later. It's pretty boring right now but ranks might help change that.

maybe. we'll see.
---
Green Bay Packers 2012: 7-4
#166EvalAngellPosted 11/28/2012 8:41:14 AM
Got bored with this game pretty quickly myself. Played it 2 weeks straight and then found myself going back to Gears of War 3 which I've never been bored of playing.

No ranking system, no incentive to rank up...why should I keep playing? That's what it comes down to basically.
---
But I don't wanna be a pirate!
#167Killean_NuggetsPosted 11/28/2012 8:54:04 AM
I like how many times my name got brought up in this topic without me even replying.
---
vBlite
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pw5x_bc9Lvo&feature=plcp
#168xSkull_KidxPosted 11/28/2012 9:01:20 AM
Makes a topic , doesn't answer anyone who disagrees with him.

TC sounds like he's just really bad at Halo. "No, he's obviously trolling lmao get out of here bk", so he just has no life then?

Yes, I'm terrible at Halo, have no life and rarely post. Now that I've robbed you of your only insults, come at me with your elitist mindset bro.
#169darealest47Posted 11/28/2012 10:00:06 AM
ST_Zero posted...

Agreed
---
#170darealest47Posted 11/28/2012 10:01:22 AM
xSkull_Kidx posted...
Makes a topic , doesn't answer anyone who disagrees with him.

TC sounds like he's just really bad at Halo. "No, he's obviously trolling lmao get out of here bk", so he just has no life then?

Yes, I'm terrible at Halo, have no life and rarely post. Now that I've robbed you of your only insults, come at me with your elitist mindset bro.

Another scrub who doesn't understands what the tc is talking about lol
---