Sooooo who else isn't having fun anymore?

#31appleturnover87(Topic Creator)Posted 11/27/2012 1:46:36 PM
enterthemadrox posted...
appleturnover87 posted...
This game just doesn't have what it takes to keep me interested. It's sad too because some simple changes would make it great, but 343 clearly has no interest in pleasing certain groups so it's sort of pointless to hope.

But if they do things to please those people you talk about, others may not like the changes.

What one person likes, another person hates, gotta remember that.

False

Other guy, it looks likes I'll be switching to PC gaming soon as a last resort
---
What's love got to do, got to do with it?
#32Asherlee10Posted 11/27/2012 1:47:44 PM
False

You're a joke.
---
"Opinions should be a result of a thought, not a substitute for it."
http://i.imgur.com/FwBee.jpg | http://i.imgur.com/nfZQy.jpg
#33Demigod_ElessarPosted 11/27/2012 1:49:13 PM
I am still loving the game, although I do have to admit I have a few problems.

1) My favorite playlist to play, Big Team Infinity Slayer, ALWAYS gets rather Exile or Ragnarok picked. I never was a big Valhalla fan, so the fact that it was remade for this game didn't sit well with me in the first place. But being forced to play it over and over and over and over again (mixtures of Exile in there as well) gets really old, really fast. My favorite big map is Longbow, actually, and it's sad that I rarely get to play it. I'd take Meltdown and Vortex on a regular basis over Ragnarok and Exile by now.

2) Unlike most people, I have not had that many lag problems. However, I do have a gripe with the Join In progress feature... as most games that I "join in progress" result in me being placed on a badly losing team; sometimes as bad as the opposing team needing just a few more kills for victory.

3) How fast dropped weapons disappear. If I have a power weapon and I get killed, spawn 20-30 feet away, and sprint right back to that location, the weapon should be there... but it never is. Not as big of a gripe as my other two choices, but still annoying and an inconvenience considering I should have more than enough time to get back to my body and pick up my previous weapon. They disappear waaaaaay to quickly.

I can't think of too much else wrong, those are probably the big two (plus a minor third). Still having fun overall with the multiplayer, though I don't see myself playing for months and months if this keeps up. I'll be done most likely by early next year... (I plan on giving the first map pack in December a chance... and we'll go from there)
---
IRON MAIDEN IS MY RELIGION!
Gamertag: Demigod Elessar (I was formerly Demigod Tyek on these boards)
#34appleturnover87(Topic Creator)Posted 11/27/2012 1:49:34 PM
Asherlee10 posted...
False

You're a joke.

To us decent at Halo people though, you're the joke.
---
#35tranceaddict19Posted 11/27/2012 1:50:29 PM
enterthemadrox posted...
This game just doesn't have what it takes to keep me interested. It's sad too because some simple changes would make it great, but 343 clearly has no interest in pleasing certain groups so it's sort of pointless to hope.

But if they do things to please those people you talk about, others may not like the changes.

False

LoL

Look at my post above. Planet Side 2 0_0
---
360 GT- eljuanandonly
#36iRGushPosted 11/27/2012 1:51:19 PM
I didn't have as much fun as I thought I would to be honest. I find myself playing less and less and less each day. No good playlists at all, I only sometimes play and if I do, its dependent on whether or not I have friends online or not.
---
Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.
#37SahdukPosted 11/27/2012 1:51:46 PM
enterthemadrox posted...

False

I've been playing TF2 on the PC for under an hour on a F2P account and I'm enjoying it more than the 7 months I played Reach for.
---
"They were both horrible priests. Death didn't do anything and Lith did things for the other team."
#38Asherlee10Posted 11/27/2012 1:52:25 PM
Demigod_Elessar posted...
3) How fast dropped weapons disappear.

Yes, I don't like that either. That's something that is truly frustrating.

To us decent at Halo people though, you're the joke.

And to those of us that actually participate appropriately in gaming discussion, you remain the fool. I mean do you realize you made a topic to complain and refused to explain why you were complaining? It's almost like you just echo other people. Do you have an actual thought for yourself? You really ought to try participating in the boards like a normal person.
---
#39appleturnover87(Topic Creator)Posted 11/27/2012 1:53:33 PM
The only thing that has stopped me from switching to PC gaming already is not wanting to drop the dough on the gaming PC I was wanting to build. Ugh so much money
---
#40Asherlee10Posted 11/27/2012 1:53:34 PM
Sahduk posted...
I've been playing TF2 on the PC for under an hour on a F2P account and I'm enjoying it more than the 7 months I played Reach for.

How in the hell can you guys go back and forth from joystick-aiming to mouse-aiming?

The mouse makes me terrible in TF2. I have to have a joystick.
---