Sooooo who else isn't having fun anymore?

#41bd0g5Posted 11/27/2012 12:54:36 PM
Asherlee10 posted...
appleturnover87 posted...
False

You're a joke.

At least he has some form of reading comprehension.
---
OOOH LAWD JESUS OH JESUS GET DA WATER *****! IT GOING DOWN! DEM MOTHER******* BOOTLEG FIREWORK ****! OH ****! wooo
#42SahdukPosted 11/27/2012 12:54:49 PM
*shrug*. Mouse just feels more natural than joystick. I find it harder to play Halo after playing BF3 on my PC than anything :3
---
"They were both horrible priests. Death didn't do anything and Lith did things for the other team."
#43appleturnover87(Topic Creator)Posted 11/27/2012 12:54:59 PM
Asherlee10 posted...
Demigod_Elessar posted...
3) How fast dropped weapons disappear.

Yes, I don't like that either. That's something that is truly frustrating.

To us decent at Halo people though, you're the joke.

And to those of us that actually participate appropriately in gaming discussion, you remain the fool. I mean do you realize you made a topic to complain and refused to explain why you were complaining? It's almost like you just echo other people. Do you have an actual thought for yourself? You really ought to try participating in the boards like a normal person.

Anyone who isn't new here probably knows how I feel. I started the thread to see how everyone else was feeling about the game, not to explain myself to some random who won't be here in a week.
---
What's love got to do, got to do with it?
#44ArcGuardPosted 11/27/2012 12:56:33 PM
Asherlee10 posted...
Demigod_Elessar posted...
3) How fast dropped weapons disappear.

Yes, I don't like that either. That's something that is truly frustrating.

To us decent at Halo people though, you're the joke.

And to those of us that actually participate appropriately in gaming discussion, you remain the fool. I mean do you realize you made a topic to complain and refused to explain why you were complaining? It's almost like you just echo other people. Do you have an actual thought for yourself? You really ought to try participating in the boards like a normal person.

I don't think you're a joke. Your questions are perfectly reasonable. He just sounds like a tool. (Or troll).

Also, I love Halo 4, hate TF2, but play Planetside2 almost as much as halo. Love it.
#45darren19822000Posted 11/27/2012 12:57:40 PM
iRGush posted...
I didn't have as much fun as I thought I would to be honest. I find myself playing less and less and less each day. No good playlists at all, I only sometimes play and if I do, its dependent on whether or not I have friends online or not.

this is how i feel. whats worse is i got the map packs and now i wish i didnt. guess they got one over on em with that "deal" LOL
---
gt darren reefnugs
#46That1GuyyPosted 11/27/2012 12:59:18 PM(edited)
A lot of the more skilled players on this board are interested in competitive gameplay. The game is very anticompetitive online with the current matchmaking selection.

Loadouts.
Random power weapon spawns.
Ordnance.
Poor maps selection.
No visible ranking system.

You don't have to be skilled at the game to enjoy competitive gameplay, but skilled players tend to have a better grasp of what makes for good competitive gameplay.

ArcGuard posted...
Loving the game. Don't know what you guys are having problems with.

Are you just bad? I think that might be it.

Blite wouldn't even have to be sober to destroy you at this game, so I would advise against telling him to get better.
---
Perfection. Where everyone fails.
If you expect nothing you can be happy for everything.
#47Asherlee10Posted 11/27/2012 12:59:15 PM
Sahduk posted...
*shrug*. Mouse just feels more natural than joystick. I find it harder to play Halo after playing BF3 on my PC than anything :3

Oh, man, not to me. I over-correct too much with a mouse.

Anyone who isn't new here probably knows how I feel. I started the thread to see how everyone else was feeling about the game, not to explain myself to some random who won't be here in a week.

You really are just a big whiny baby.

And I'm not new to this board, nor to Reach, nor to any of the previous Halo boards. So, what's your next excuse? Is it going to be that I'm a female and don't know what I'm talking about? Or how about I'm not an SR70 yet?
---
"Opinions should be a result of a thought, not a substitute for it."
http://i.imgur.com/FwBee.jpg | http://i.imgur.com/nfZQy.jpg
#48tonxin1stPosted 11/27/2012 12:59:18 PM
I love how tc claims to be soo good yet is bored. I suppose he is so elite that no one can challenge him. Must be to leet to even signify a reasons to his statement.
Poor bigger I guess tc should give up gaming in general. Maybe join the army and really challenge himself. Lol what a clown
#49Alex_SagePosted 11/27/2012 12:59:57 PM
Wow you guys clearly don't understand this topic. You have to be as pro as me to truly understand it.
---
"I am not in danger, I am the danger." Walter White
Gamertag: Cpt of Industry
#50Asherlee10Posted 11/27/2012 1:00:34 PM
That1Guyy posted...
Random power weapon spawns.

Are they random? It seems like they are timed after being picked up.
---
"Opinions should be a result of a thought, not a substitute for it."
http://i.imgur.com/FwBee.jpg | http://i.imgur.com/nfZQy.jpg