Sooooo who else isn't having fun anymore?

#61And2foshoPosted 11/27/2012 2:05:11 PM
Just had tons of fun for about 3 hours playing with my friends : D
---
Indianapolis Colts - Season Record 7-4
Next Game: Detriot Lions GT: BuddyHudsy
#62bd0g5Posted 11/27/2012 2:06:42 PM
Asherlee10 posted...
That1Guyy posted...
I think his point gravitates more towards the fact that when the Halo 3 board died, you weren't a regular there. When the Reach board stopped being popular, you weren't a regular there either.

I was on the Reach board fairly often in 2012 all the way up to me buying Halo 4. That aside, what exactly, is the point? I'm here now, asking him to expand his OP, which he did not explain. He made a general complaint about the game and now refuses to explain what his problem is. It shouldn't matter whether I've been here 1 hour or 6 months.

Nope, you posted for about a week near the end of Reach's lifespan. Then you cried multiple times and left because no one liked you.
---
OOOH LAWD JESUS OH JESUS GET DA WATER *****! IT GOING DOWN! DEM MOTHER******* BOOTLEG FIREWORK ****! OH ****! wooo
#63steerepikePosted 11/27/2012 2:07:23 PM
I wish people would just be honest and say "I miss zig-zagging towards other players with the assault rifle, and seeing whose beat-down registers first." That is all I hear when I read about how load-outs ruined the game. Here's the thing. The majority of players don't want to play that way. If they did, then it would still be happening. Halo 4 gave players the choice to shoot or punch. The players chose, overwhelmingly so, to shoot.
---
It hurted me...
#64That1GuyyPosted 11/27/2012 2:08:41 PM
Asherlee10 posted...
I was on the Reach board fairly often in 2012 all the way up to me buying Halo 4.

I am aware that you posted on the Reach board, but come back when you posted more than once or twice every other week. Some of us posted almost every day.

That aside, what exactly, is the point? I'm here now, asking him to expand his OP, which he did not explain. He made a general complaint about the game and now refuses to explain what his problem is. It shouldn't matter whether I've been here 1 hour or 6 months.

The fact that this topic has been made several times before, with explanation. Every day new people come and ask the same questions. Every day some of those people lose interest and stop coming to the board, thus explaining to them is pointless because they won't be contributing to any discussions in the future.
---
Perfection. Where everyone fails.
If you expect nothing you can be happy for everything.
#65tonxin1stPosted 11/27/2012 2:09:00 PM
Another big complaint I keep seeing is the ord drops. I played a little reach and a little h4. I like them keeps it fresh imo. Also prevents power weapon camping. Oh wait maybe that's why all these people don't like it. Fubared their h3 &reach strategies.
#66That1GuyyPosted 11/27/2012 2:09:57 PM
steerepike posted...
I wish people would just be honest and say "I miss zig-zagging towards other players with the assault rifle, and seeing whose beat-down registers first." That is all I hear when I read about how load-outs ruined the game. Here's the thing. The majority of players don't want to play that way. If they did, then it would still be happening. Halo 4 gave players the choice to shoot or punch. The players chose, overwhelmingly so, to shoot.

You literally have no idea what you're talking about.
---
#67appleturnover87(Topic Creator)Posted 11/27/2012 2:11:17 PM
steerepike posted...

So bad it hurts oh god
---
What's love got to do, got to do with it?
#68Asherlee10Posted 11/27/2012 2:11:56 PM
bd0g5 posted...
Nope, you posted for about a week near the end of Reach's lifespan. Then you cried multiple times and left because no one liked you.

Nope, yourself. I purchased Reach in early 2012 and posted fairly often. Granted, not daily, but often. And yes, I sobbed into a pillow because you and your cronies (apparently) didn't like me. I'm assuming you run with Killean_Nuggets (sp?). It's funny because I've received...let me count... 3, no 4 inbox messages today that told me that group of kids isn't worth responding to.

I responded with, "No! I have to converse with them, I NEED THEM TO LIKE ME!"
---
"Opinions should be a result of a thought, not a substitute for it."
http://i.imgur.com/FwBee.jpg | http://i.imgur.com/nfZQy.jpg
#69That1GuyyPosted 11/27/2012 2:12:17 PM
Asherlee10 posted...
Wait, are you talking about ordinances? I was thinking you were talking about power weapons that are on the map from the beginning. Because with those I notice that once someone picks up the sniper, for instance, in X amount of time another will appear in the same location.

I'm talking about power weapon spawns on the map. They are not constant for the majority of power weapons. Maybe certain weapons do that in big team, but they don't do that in slayer.

tonxin1st posted...
Another big complaint I keep seeing is the ord drops. I played a little reach and a little h4. I like them keeps it fresh imo. Also prevents power weapon camping. Oh wait maybe that's why all these people don't like it. Fubared their h3 &reach strategies.

Yes, rather than camping power weapon spawns (which are often in disadvantageous positions), now all you have to do is camp the power positions and high grounds and the power weapons will come to you.
---
#70tonxin1stPosted 11/27/2012 2:12:38 PM
That1Guyy posted...
steerepike posted...

You literally have no idea what you're talking about.

Nope pretty sure he got it right.