Sooooo who else isn't having fun anymore?

#71Asherlee10Posted 11/27/2012 2:14:10 PM
That1Guyy posted...
I am aware that you posted on the Reach board, but come back when you posted more than once or twice every other week. Some of us posted almost every day.

Waaahhhhh! Wahhhhh! I didn't meet your criteria! My opinion is invalid!

That1Guyy posted...
The fact that this topic has been made several times before, with explanation. Every day new people come and ask the same questions. Every day some of those people lose interest and stop coming to the board, thus explaining to them is pointless because they won't be contributing to any discussions in the future.

So what if it's made daily? It's coming from different people with differing opinions. I *was* genuinely interested in hearing what he had to say about it until I realized he was just an echoing chamber.
---
"Opinions should be a result of a thought, not a substitute for it."
http://i.imgur.com/FwBee.jpg | http://i.imgur.com/nfZQy.jpg
#72That1GuyyPosted 11/27/2012 2:16:41 PM
Asherlee10 posted...
bd0g5 posted...
Nope, you posted for about a week near the end of Reach's lifespan. Then you cried multiple times and left because no one liked you.

Nope, yourself. I purchased Reach in early 2012 and posted fairly often. Granted, not daily, but often. And yes, I sobbed into a pillow because you and your cronies (apparently) didn't like me. I'm assuming you run with Killean_Nuggets (sp?). It's funny because I've received...let me count... 3, no 4 inbox messages today that told me that group of kids isn't worth responding to.

I responded with, "No! I have to converse with them, I NEED THEM TO LIKE ME!"

Reach regs didn't like you because you took insults personally (hint, everyone gets insulted there) and got hostile rather than playing along and moving on.
---
Perfection. Where everyone fails.
If you expect nothing you can be happy for everything.
#73That1GuyyPosted 11/27/2012 2:19:48 PM
tonxin1st posted...
Nope pretty sure he got it right.

Except no one on the TC's side even uses the AR as a primary, whether in this Halo or in previous Halos.

Asherlee10 posted...
Waaahhhhh! Wahhhhh! I didn't meet your criteria! My opinion is invalid!

Your opinion isn't invalid, but you cannot expect it to be taken at the same value as the opinions of those who will be there in a month's time to back it up.

Asherlee10 posted...
So what if it's made daily? It's coming from different people with differing opinions. I *was* genuinely interested in hearing what he had to say about it until I realized he was just an echoing chamber.

People get tired of explaining the same thing over and over. This isn't some special phenomena. It happens anywhere and everywhere.
---
#74Asherlee10Posted 11/27/2012 2:21:02 PM
That1Guyy posted...
Reach regs didn't like you because you took insults personally (hint, everyone gets insulted there) and got hostile rather than playing along and moving on.

At this point in my life, I've certainly let go to taking anything on the internet personally. I'm not 20. What my responses were, were the same as they are here. Calling you and your circlejerk out on being annoying little kids. And because of that, you reduced yourself to the same, tired insults you guys use every time.

"Well, if you disagree with me, it's just because you suck at this game."

What you guys aren't realizing is that you will slowly push a large number of the sensible and attitude-less people away from here and it will be reduced to nothing but an angry circlejerk, which is what Reach Board turned into. It's sad really.
---
#75Asherlee10Posted 11/27/2012 2:22:40 PM
That1Guyy posted...
Your opinion isn't invalid, but you cannot expect it to be taken at the same value as the opinions of those who will be there in a month's time to back it up.

That doesn't even make sense. The discussion is here and now. It doesn't matter what happens (in regard to this topic) a month from now, or even 5 days from now.

That1Guyy posted...
People get tired of explaining the same thing over and over. This isn't some special phenomena. It happens anywhere and everywhere.

I wasn't tired of it and your boy (TC) is the one who made this topic. So, shouldn't you be jumping down his throat for making the same, tired topic?

In reality, each person's opinion has differences and I desired to know what his was. Well, I did anyway.
---
#76Alex_SagePosted 11/27/2012 2:23:19 PM
http://inoveryourhead.net/the-complete-guide-to-not-giving-a-f***/
---
"I am not in danger, I am the danger." Walter White
Gamertag: Cpt of Industry
#77tranceaddict19Posted 11/27/2012 2:24:13 PM
You sure can tell who has axe wounds around here.........
---
360 GT- eljuanandonly
#78tonxin1stPosted 11/27/2012 2:25:46 PM
That1Guyy posted...
Asherlee10 posted...
Wait, are you talking about ordinances? I was thinking you were talking about power weapons that are on the map from the beginning. Because with those I notice that once someone picks up the sniper, for instance, in X amount of time another will appear in the same location.

I'm talking about power weapon spawns on the map. They are not constant for the majority of power weapons. Maybe certain weapons do that in big team, but they don't do that in slayer.

tonxin1st posted...
Another big complaint I keep seeing is the ord drops. I played a little reach and a little h4. I like them keeps it fresh imo. Also prevents power weapon camping. Oh wait maybe that's why all these people don't like it. Fubared their h3 &reach strategies.

Yes, rather than camping power weapon spawns (which are often in disadvantageous positions), now all you have to do is camp the power positions and high grounds and the power weapons will come to you.

All the ord drops are timed except personal obviously. Saw some tips video where that was mentioned. 2 min if I remember correctly.

camping power weapons with active camo was a very popular strategy now people camp corners. A tiny bit less cheap. But who am I kidding all fair in war.
most maps I have seen don't have power positions. Every area has multiple sight lines and entrances. Gotta think a little. Whole team in top of tower on adrift. Attack in 2 stages.

guy has a br and I have dmr and we are only 30 feet apart. Gotta run. Same in reverse but at 80 feet, he better run.

I think people are getting bored cause they can't deal with these issues. Running straight at each other popping headshot and melee was si much more fun
#79That1GuyyPosted 11/27/2012 2:26:17 PM
Asherlee10 posted...
At this point in my life, I've certainly let go to taking anything on the internet personally. I'm not 20. What my responses were, were the same as they are here. Calling you and your circlejerk out on being annoying little kids. And because of that, you reduced yourself to the same, tired insults you guys use every time.

I feel like anyone who has spent any amount of time on the internet should be by now aware of the fact that responding at all implies you care that you're getting trolled.

"Well, if you disagree with me, it's just because you suck at this game."

What you guys aren't realizing is that you will slowly push a large number of the sensible and attitude-less people away from here and it will be reduced to nothing but an angry circlejerk, which is what Reach Board turned into. It's sad really.

Here's the thing. That's what they want. They only want the people that care enough to keep posting to stay on the board, so they try to make those that are less interested go away. You don't have to agree with the practice, but that's what it is.
---
#80ramzariotPosted 11/27/2012 2:27:28 PM
I just assumed that people who don't like the game will just stop posting.
---
I grow tired of the foolish foolery of foolish fools.