So how is this game doing sales/ online player count wise?

#11BlueRunway05Posted 11/27/2012 12:07:58 AM(edited)
Nah, CoD is just more popular, so that is why kids want it.
---
Friendly Fire isn't Expecting Halo 4/Bioshock Infinite!
#12Killean_NuggetsPosted 11/27/2012 12:11:33 AM
Halo would have more players, but the kids prefer CoD. It is a lot easier and noob friendly.

I like it when awful players make comparisons between games.
---
vBlite
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pw5x_bc9Lvo&feature=plcp
#13Duwstai(Topic Creator)Posted 11/27/2012 12:38:37 AM
Yeah, its getting beaten by CoD... we all saw that one coming.

But how is it comparing to the other Halo games?
---
balls
#14eastgotenksPosted 11/27/2012 1:29:09 AM
Killean_Nuggets posted...
Halo would have more players, but the kids prefer CoD. It is a lot easier and noob friendly.

I like it when awful players make comparisons between games.

Since you have no idea of my gamertag, I have no idea how you can rate my player skill in the slightest.

Anyway... People seem to like it better than Reach, but all of a sudden Halo 2 was the best game ever made, which is obviously nostalgia.

The main problems with the game are very small map selection and pretty much DMR only.
#15Killean_NuggetsPosted 11/27/2012 1:31:15 AM

Since you have no idea of my gamertag, I have no idea how you can rate my player skill in the slightest.

By all means feel free to prove m correct by posting your GT.
---
vBlite
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pw5x_bc9Lvo&feature=plcp
#16GamingFoolDanPosted 11/27/2012 1:38:01 AM
Average_Potato posted...
According to the "Halo Fans" (the folks who hate Reach), this game is the biggest failure of the series.

I hated reach, but I think this is on par with halo 2. And alot more enjoyable than halo 3 and i'm pretty excited that the 343 team plans on to continue improving it.
#17crozensPosted 11/27/2012 1:45:07 AM
There are seven people online and this game has sold 16 copies
---
Gamer Tag= crozens
#18Duwstai(Topic Creator)Posted 11/27/2012 2:07:09 AM
Anyway... People seem to like it better than Reach, but all of a sudden Halo 2 was the best game ever made, which is obviously nostalgia.

Please dont comment on Halo 2, if you obviously were too young to play Halo 2.

Thanks.

How many players did H3 and Reach have a month after launch?
---
balls
#19eastgotenksPosted 11/27/2012 2:50:24 AM
Duwstai posted...

Thanks.

Well, I was 14 when Halo 2 came out, so I was old enough to play it.

You Halo 2 fan boys only remember the good stuff about Halo 2... It is funny. I remember when Halo 2 first came out and I was reading the reviews and the forums on it. Pretty much nothing but complaining, just like with Halo 4. When Halo 6 comes out, Halo 4 will be golden. It took Halo 2 like 3+ patches to be decent. Then you still had 90% of people using the "noob combo" and people using stand by on their routers.

Halo 2 also had A LOT less competition than Halo 4 does. So, duh, you are going to see a lot less numbers when the xbox live community split in so many ways. Back with Halo 2, it was pretty much the only decent xbox live game.
#20Average_PotatoPosted 11/27/2012 2:59:36 AM
Duwstai posted...

Thanks.

So I'll be the one to finally answer your question.

A month after launch, Halo 3 had like 600,000 on at any given time and Reach had like 400,000. Compared to Halo 4 which has like 150,000, its significantly lower.

After about a year, Halo 3 had 350,000 and Reach had like 240,000.
---
http://img526.imageshack.us/img526/1636/modsarebasicallyagang.png
Beware of the mods. They will indeed punish you, then refuse to admit when they're wrong.