specializations question

#1nindreamsPosted 11/27/2012 6:45:12 AM
This will probly sound noobish, so forgive me, but I am almost to level 50 and there are only 2 specializations listed: wetwork and operator. Where are the other 6? Will I be able to access them later on? Did I need to buy the collectors edition to have them available at 50? What's the deal?
#2rincewind1990Posted 11/27/2012 6:47:49 AM
If you got the LE you had access to all of the once you reached level 50. Otherwise if you played before the 20th i think, you should get an email with the code to get the others by December 1st.
#3nindreams(Topic Creator)Posted 11/27/2012 6:54:27 AM
rincewind1990 posted...
If you got the LE you had access to all of the once you reached level 50. Otherwise if you played before the 20th i think, you should get an email with the code to get the others by December 1st.

I'm assuming that they'll have my email if I'm registered on Waypoint, right? Or do I need to do something else?
#4rincewind1990Posted 11/27/2012 6:56:03 AM
I have no idea to be honest with you. They might send it out to whatever email your gamertag is registered to.
#5nindreams(Topic Creator)Posted 11/27/2012 7:06:33 AM
rincewind1990 posted...
I have no idea to be honest with you. They might send it out to whatever email your gamertag is registered to.

Thanks. I'm more of a Call of Duty guy, to be honest, but considering the trainwreck that is Black Ops 2, it looks like I will be playing more Halo this year. Just trying to get in the "know."
#6XioJenesisPosted 11/27/2012 7:13:31 AM
but considering the trainwreck that is Black Ops 2

Huh? Now, I don't follow CoD at all, but from what I've heard, the game is the best so far.
---
Your God is as real as the Tooth Fairy. Deal with it.
#7nindreams(Topic Creator)Posted 11/27/2012 7:27:21 AM
XioJenesis posted...
but considering the trainwreck that is Black Ops 2

Huh? Now, I don't follow CoD at all, but from what I've heard, the game is the best so far.

I've played all the CoDs and this is hands down my least favorite. The lag issues make it nearly unplayable at times, the smgs are overpowered, the leaderboards just mysteriously reset and it almost feels more like a Battlefield game than anything else, choppy and rigid. They added some interesting ideas but they shouldve just focused on making it work properly.