53.8% of statistics are made up.
#82iTz_SLammiPosted 11/27/2012 12:38:53 PM
BR buff plz.
---
Twitter: @_SammiB
Xbox Live: XtremeXtremist --- Steam: iTz_SLammi
#83FRo3tBLo0dPosted 11/27/2012 2:13:34 PM
KamikazeCactuar posted...
Right now the DMR > BR by a long shot. Should the DMR get a nerf in ROF or should the BR get buff in damage(bring back the good ol' 4 shot)?

I'm thinking they should increase the BR's damage.

They should just make the BR 4 shot and leave the DMR as is, Problem solved.
#84unknown_suspectPosted 11/27/2012 2:27:21 PM
I'm thinking it should be left alone. Its fine as is.
---
"Nothin' like a good scrubbin'!" - deathsyte05
360 GT: UnknownSuspect5
#85RollingconePosted 11/27/2012 2:41:53 PM
Make the BR handle like it did in Halo 3- Slower rate of fire, less shots to kill.
---
"I ain't going nowhere old man"
#86xoAxeloxPosted 11/27/2012 2:55:01 PM
gun balance was never a problem in previous halos because you only had a choice between two primaries: the BR and the carbine. they were fairly balanced and equal in performance. the carbine killed slightly faster but you couldnt spawn with it and it was a bit harder to use so nobody cared about it

when you put four precision primaries in a game and dont care about balancing them, you might as well not put them in the game at all. the BR and the carbine both certainly need a buff and the DMR needs a nerf. the best way to do it is to scrap BR recoil, increase carbine aim assist slightly, decrease DMR aim assist slightly and then you have a perfectly balanced set of primaries
---
PSN: axeei
XBL GT: axeeeeeeeeL
#87MC_Brian1Posted 11/27/2012 3:08:33 PM
xoAxelox posted...
gun balance was never a problem in previous halos because you only had a choice between two primaries: the BR and the carbine. they were fairly balanced and equal in performance. the carbine killed slightly faster but you couldnt spawn with it and it was a bit harder to use so nobody cared about it

when you put four precision primaries in a game and dont care about balancing them, you might as well not put them in the game at all. the BR and the carbine both certainly need a buff and the DMR needs a nerf. the best way to do it is to scrap BR recoil, increase carbine aim assist slightly, decrease DMR aim assist slightly and then you have a perfectly balanced set of primaries

I completely agree with every part of this post.
---
Will Nuketown be like the McRib? - PatrickEwing
I hope not. I hate explosive diarrhea. - BadDecisions