2. Halo 4
  3. Can someone explain the armor specialization? I don't understand it
3 years ago#11
slayerxelite posted...
Veluxier posted...
Asherlee10 posted...
Veluxier posted...
Yep. That's the idea.

Well, that relieves some pressure. I was afraid I was going to have to choose and that would be the end of it.

WHAT IF I CHOOSE WRONG?!

Panic adverted.

Theres one thing though... When you choose a specialization, the name of it appears on your Spartan ID card, and everyone can see it in the lobby. But when youve gone through your last specialization... you are stuck as the last one you chose.

Yeah, Im sure that issue can easily be rectified in a hotfix or patch (which I no doubt will be)

Anyways, Im waiting for my Spec codes before choosing since I want Pioneer first just for Fast Track. Might as well get the most use of out it choosing it sooner then later since I plan on going to SR130.

I chose Pioneer as soon as I hit 50. The earlier you get it, the more bang for your buck you are getting.
---
Now Playing: Borderlands 2, Tekken Tag Tournament 2, Halo 4, Pokemon Black Version 2
3 years ago#12
Pioneer is a great idea, I'm probably saying it for 81 or 91 though, wanted to go ahead and get the specializations I knew I'd like first.
3 years ago#13
Asherlee10 posted...
So, my favorite should be the last one I do...

Panic increasing.

There has been a lot of complaints about this, and I feel since its a simple fix, this could be a problem 343 fixes before a large amount of more casual players start hitting 130. For now though you are stuck with the last one you choose for a title.
3 years ago#14
Does anybody have the Rogue specialization complete? Just wondering how effective the perk is.
---
Come at me bro
Xbox Live : DSquarius
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Can someone explain the armor specialization? I don't understand it

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived