Do you think Halo 4 would be better than ...

#1OLDBOYviciousPosted 11/27/2012 1:03:47 PM
A new Timesplitters game ?

IMO Timesplitters had some problems, but the sheer plain fun of it made up for its minor flaws.

Timesplitters MP was FAST, sometimes a little too fast.

MP and online SpOps feels a lot more like a grind than Timesplitters did to me.

Im not saying that Halo 4 should copy Timesplitters and become campy, but IMO there is something missing in the pure 'fun factor' of the game, as evidenced by the abundance of posts on this board that seem to be complaining about things.

at the risk of sounding like a "the good ol days" post, whenever you saw a Halo board with an abundance of complaints, it seemed like overall the experience was just not as fun.

Conversely, the Halo games in which games just seemed more fun, there wer still complaints, but there were also a lot more posts of people posting funny videos, asking for people to play with them in various game types, and people posting tips & tricks versus complaints.

I always have more fun in a game when people are posting topics that focus on the entertaining aspects of a game, instead of focusing on tis problems.

I wonder if the community of Halo has changed, or is Halo 4 flawed to the point that the fun is overshadowed by the problems it has?
---
DEFEND YOUR 7-11 ! ! ! ! ! C'mon, Spartans, those Doritos aren't going to eat themselves ! We need an Or-Dew-nance drop on crimson's position NOW !
#2LoneWolf4545Posted 11/27/2012 1:10:13 PM
I would take battlefront 3 over any other shooter that's out now. And probably anyone that will be coming out anytime soon.
---
Gt: swkids
#3OLDBOYvicious(Topic Creator)Posted 11/27/2012 1:26:39 PM
I haven't played Battlefield 3, ill have to check it out. I just got Dishonored, so I'm probably going to be off Halo for awhile haha.
---
DEFEND YOUR 7-11 ! ! ! ! ! C'mon, Spartans, those Doritos aren't going to eat themselves ! We need an Or-Dew-nance drop on crimson's position NOW !
#4UltimateGeth39Posted 11/27/2012 2:08:57 PM(edited)
Battlefront 3 not battlefield 3 and yes I would buy that and never play anything else EVER.