New to Halo

#1Net SharkPosted 11/27/2012 6:31:29 PM
Just got this tonight I am must say I think the game looks gorgeous. How does the rank up system work? What is max level and do you (prestige) like COD? Don't want to call it that but don't know how else to say it? Also what is the best multi player mode to learn the ropes.
---
Oh look brain confetti ! Jokers in Gotham City Impostors
#2Net Shark(Topic Creator)Posted 11/27/2012 7:07:40 PM
Bumo
---
#3wetbaaaallllssPosted 11/27/2012 7:08:12 PM
its like reach where you rank up nonstop from xp, but it also has trueskill so the better you get, the better the people you play against will be, play some straight up slayer to get used to things, youll get used to it fast.
you unlock specializations and when you complete them you get the specialization skill from the specialization you chose, its kind of like prestiging, with more of a purpose
the max rank is 130
enjoy!
---
GT: wet baaaallllss
#4LiLsLiVeRPosted 11/27/2012 7:09:37 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#5Net Shark(Topic Creator)Posted 11/27/2012 7:16:58 PM
Quote:This aint cod numb nuts LMAO!
@LiLsLiVeR
That's why I said I don't want to call it prestige but that is what I'm used to. Have to start somewhere. I am in no way trying to compare the games either. Trying to enjoy both.
---
#6enterthemadroxPosted 11/27/2012 7:26:43 PM
Net Shark posted...
Quote:This aint cod numb nuts LMAO!
@LiLsLiVeR
That's why I said I don't want to call it prestige but that is what I'm used to. Have to start somewhere. I am in no way trying to compare the games either. Trying to enjoy both.

Ignore the troll.

But yeah, what the other guy said.

I just call it ranking up, same as I did for Gears 3.
---
Getting awfully tired of GameFAQs mods removing my posts for being "offensive" when I've done nothing wrong