The only helmet that can rival the Scanner's idiotic facial DVD player...

#31BurnsDepartmentPosted 11/28/2012 3:41:38 PM
No one else thinks it looks like a Virtual Boy?
#32sonofkorol(Topic Creator)Posted 11/28/2012 4:26:32 PM
BurnsDepartment posted...

-shudders-
Vanguard is still just as bad.
---
>X< Leader of The Dream Team >X<
"A game moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and teabag once in a while, you could miss it."
#33BurnsDepartmentPosted 11/28/2012 4:33:25 PM
sonofkorol posted...

-shudders-

I actually love Vanguard even though I think Scanner looks really silly. My brain just processes it as looking like a hood somehow, and hoods with nothing but tech under them are cool in my eyes, so I end up thinking it's cool even though I know it actually looks nothing like a hood. Somehow.
#34JolteonPosted 11/28/2012 4:34:00 PM
the guy trying, and failing,t o get me upset

If you're referring to me, I wasn't "trying to get you upset"; I was being serious. You wouldn't last very long on 4chan. That's not an insult or something you should feel bad about.
---
Is this finally a conundrum that CAN'T be solved by helicopter theft?
#35sonofkorol(Topic Creator)Posted 11/28/2012 6:28:12 PM
sonofkorol posted...

-shudders-

I actually love Vanguard even though I think Scanner looks really silly. My brain just processes it as looking like a hood somehow, and hoods with nothing but tech under them are cool in my eyes, so I end up thinking it's cool even though I know it actually looks nothing like a hood. Somehow.

Seriously? It's a beam rifle face helmet. BEEEWWWWWW.
It's pretty bad. Not fotus bad, but that's in a league of its own.
---
"A game moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and teabag once in a while, you could miss it."
#36Tha Don WannPosted 11/29/2012 10:59:26 AM
I like my Scanner helmet... I can run around like Kid Vid melting others with the Covie weapons. Down with the skillless DMR/BR loadouts.!!!
#37sonofkorol(Topic Creator)Posted 11/29/2012 6:27:59 PM
Tha Don Wann posted...
I like my Scanner helmet... I can run around like Kid Vid melting others with the Covie weapons. Down with the skillless DMR/BR loadouts.!!!

Ahaha
---