Promethians are just plain cheap on Legendary

#31joyce_181502Posted 12/3/2012 6:54:52 PM
I feel the Promethians were only hard at the beginning of the game when you're stuck with crap like bolt shots and suppressors with only a clip of ammo.

By the end of the game, even on solo Legendary, there's so many Binary Rifles and Incineration Cannons lying around that you don't really care when you have to face 4-6 at a time.
#32I have no namePosted 12/3/2012 6:59:05 PM
phoneixfencer posted...
I was more worried about the crawlers. The knights you can see. You can watch them and get in cover if needed. The crawlers are EVERYWHERE, never have to reload and often carry binary rifles. You can't get in cover when there's 4 of them chasing you, and without a precision weapon (which they never drop) it's a pain to kill them since you can't get headshots with a suppressor.

Don't they regularly drop boltshots? You can get insta-kill headshots with that.
---
"Sir, I don't think I'd care to look at a nun's legs. It'd be very impolite."
"You'll just have to force yourself Godfrey. This is war!"
#33Spork1111Posted 12/3/2012 7:04:53 PM
Suppressor eats Knights for breakfast. As long as they're only armed with Loadout weapons (a majority are, even on Legendary), you usually can safely rush one head on. I usually try to kill most of the Crawlers in the area before I try taking on the Knights, as it makes finding and dealing with the Knights after they teleport away easier.
---
"Dad! I'm in space!" "I'm proud of you, son". "Dad, are you space?" "Yes, now we are a family again".