Why is complex even in the game?

#1Kakashi_KagePosted 11/28/2012 9:48:07 AM
I've yet to meet a single person who actually LIKES it. Really, Haven is the only map I actually like, Abandon and Adrift are pretty meh, but complex and Solace are just awful.
#2tranceaddict19Posted 11/28/2012 9:48:58 AM
I agree awful awful worst map in history of Halo
---
360 GT- eljuanandonly
#3DSquariusPosted 11/28/2012 9:49:07 AM
Better question...why are there three maps in the game NOT in any online playlists?
---
Come at me bro
Xbox Live : DSquarius
#4NaichingeruPosted 11/28/2012 9:50:56 AM
DSquarius posted...
Better question...why are there three maps in the game NOT in any online playlists?

---
GT: Sensei Ponzor.
"The greatest part of mankind floats betwixt vice and virtue."
#5chamber29Posted 11/28/2012 9:52:35 AM
Kakashi_Kage posted...
I've yet to meet a single person who actually LIKES it. Really, Haven is the only map I actually like, Abandon and Adrift are pretty meh, but complex and Solace are just awful.

*Offers hand*
Nice to meet you
---
-- I love stats, they tell you everything. If only there was a stat to prove why my stats matter...Not wins, I don't get those
#6Asherlee10Posted 11/28/2012 9:52:45 AM
I don't mind Complex that much. It kinda reminds me of Terminal, way back in the day. I like playing a SWAT game and CTF on it. There are good defense points.
---
"Opinions should be a result of a thought, not a substitute for it."
http://i.imgur.com/FwBee.jpg | http://i.imgur.com/nfZQy.jpg
#7The BeansterPosted 11/28/2012 9:53:18 AM
tranceaddict19 posted...
worst map in history of Halo

lol not even close

Anyways, it's better than Solace and there's nothing real horrible about the map, it's just too easy for people to get away.

Don't understand all the hate. It's definitely not the shiniest apple in the H4 barrel, but I don't understand people who think it's a bad map - I'll take complex over any of the original non-forge maps in Reach.
---
i7-2600k @ 4.8 Ghz | 2x MSI 7970 Lightning @ 1200/1800 | 8 GB DDR3-1600 RAM
Currently Playing: Halo 4, Sleeping Dogs || GT: The Ownage
#8DryCell87Posted 11/28/2012 9:56:31 AM
Complex is nowhere near the worst Halo map ever made. I like it enough to not be bothered when it is picked. Once people realize that you don't need to hold the roof to win, it gets more fun. Give Complex some time. Solace is a good map too. Abandon, on the other hand, is atrocious.
---
Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of themselves without that law is both.
#9Kakashi_Kage(Topic Creator)Posted 11/28/2012 9:57:31 AM
CTF sort of works on Complex and Solace, but the only thing I really play is SWAT and they are both so terrible for SWAT. On complex I can't count how many times I've killed someone and then literally seen the respawn in my sights across the map multiple times, and I've been on the other end too where you just spawn and die non stop before you can even raise your gun. There is just nowhere to go on Complex, no matter where you go you can be shot from at least 2-3 different angles.
#10Triguns VashPosted 11/28/2012 9:57:44 AM
I like Complex. Great for CTF and Oddball.

Besides, it's pretty obvious that Solace is the worst map.
---
You haven't lived until you've had a coma.