Explain Specializations to me.

#1xX Joshy XxPosted 11/28/2012 1:42:30 PM
I see "Wetwork" and "Operator" specializations are locked, and that I need to complete the current specialization before I unlock those. How does someone do that?

Do commendations play in to unlocking these? The game isn't very helpful in answering these questions.
---
In the nightmare desert stood a building. Outside someone was diggin' a hole in the ground.
They were burying my luck.
#2darknessturbo8Posted 11/28/2012 1:43:39 PM
xX Joshy Xx posted...
I see "Wetwork" and "Operator" specializations are locked, and that I need to complete the current specialization before I unlock those. How does someone do that?

Do commendations play in to unlocking these? The game isn't very helpful in answering these questions.

After you advance to level 50, you can then choose a specialization, in which to progress 10 additional levels.
---
http://okamiturbo.deviantart.com/
#3xX Joshy Xx(Topic Creator)Posted 11/28/2012 1:51:55 PM
darknessturbo8 posted...
xX Joshy Xx posted...

After you advance to level 50, you can then choose a specialization, in which to progress 10 additional levels.

Ahhh, ok! I'm only 40 or 41 right now, so now I have something to look forward to for armor! Thanks! :D
---
In the nightmare desert stood a building. Outside someone was diggin' a hole in the ground.
They were burying my luck.
#4darknessturbo8Posted 11/28/2012 1:52:56 PM
xX Joshy Xx posted...
darknessturbo8 posted...
xX Joshy Xx posted...

Ahhh, ok! I'm only 40 or 41 right now, so now I have something to look forward to for armor! Thanks! :D

You're pretty close! And you're also quite welcome! =]
---
http://okamiturbo.deviantart.com/
#5HaganPosted 11/28/2012 1:56:35 PM
I have an additional question, the perks that you get from specializations such as wetwork (quiet footsteps, resistance to p vision) to they take the place of tactical and support package, or is it a completely additional perk?
---
XBL GT= illidan z
http://www.youtube.com/user/illidanz - last video uploaded Blops II FFA game 11/13
#6xo0Achilles0oxPosted 11/28/2012 1:58:06 PM
Hagan posted...
I have an additional question, the perks that you get from specializations such as wetwork (quiet footsteps, resistance to p vision) to they take the place of tactical and support package, or is it a completely additional perk?

Completely additional.
#7Elprede007Posted 11/28/2012 1:58:44 PM
xX Joshy Xx posted...

I understand the want to have someone directly explain this, but next time just use Google.
-Just Google Halo 4 Specializations and you will get a list of all of them and their abilities, and what they are.
---
"Puttin' that in the poem!"
#8HybridSnakePosted 11/28/2012 1:59:26 PM
Not really. Stealth is in support package
---
"I prefer to call armour lock "an admission of failure" " - jimmytheballs
Xbox Live Gamertag - Blue Idiot