What power weapons do you suck with that other people are good with?

#11GuideToTheDarkPosted 11/28/2012 2:44:06 PM
Ephidel88 posted...
I dunno why, but I seem to take FOREVER to kill someone with a needler. I see an enemy with a needler, I have about 2 seconds to live. I attack an enemy with a needler, I'm lucky if they don't DMR me to death from full health.

Maybe it just seems like it takes forever to get a kill cuz I'm the one with the thing, but it's really annoying.

If you're not near cover, using a needler's gonna get you killed. The nice thing about it is that your shots will hit after you fire, meaning you can be in cover while the enemy is filled with needles and can't hit you.
---
Before all else you must build muscle. Then you must become hero to children everywhere.
#12darren19822000Posted 11/28/2012 2:45:06 PM
i suck with the rail gun

im ok with a sniper or beam

binary is set up so EVERYONE is good with it.

my question to you all is in what order would you rank the boosts? i dont see a need for the speed boost ever. the other 2 are good though
---
gt darren reefnugs
#13DieRomantiicPosted 11/28/2012 2:46:04 PM
darren19822000 posted...
i suck with the rail gun

im ok with a sniper or beam

binary is set up so EVERYONE is good with it.

my question to you all is in what order would you rank the boosts? i dont see a need for the speed boost ever. the other 2 are good though

Damage > OS > Speed
---
Before the Nightmare
#14SeikenZPosted 11/28/2012 2:46:50 PM
I suck with the Rocket Launcher in this game, one time it goes out a second later, the other time my rocket gets shot in midair just as it leaves the tube and it blows up in my face.
#15Ultima_WraithPosted 11/28/2012 2:48:22 PM
ShadowEspionage posted...
Sniper Rifle.

I honestly have to think which to choose when get an Ordnance with Pulse Grenades, Sniper Rifle, or Speed Boost. Because honestly, they're all worthless in my hands.

But give me a Beam Rifle and I'm suddenly good. I don't get it.

Behold the power of neon pink
---
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 5372-8212-5739
3DS Friend Code 0430-8284-1167
#16huerito323Posted 11/28/2012 2:49:00 PM
Incineration Cannon. I die instantly every time I equip it. I freaking hate that!
#17sonofkorolPosted 11/28/2012 2:51:51 PM
Sticky Detonator. I try it all the time and have like one kill with it. My friend maims every vehicle he sees with it, and sets elaborate Demoman-esque traps with it. I'm quite jelly.
---
>X< Leader of The Dream Team >X<
"A game moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and teabag once in a while, you could miss it."
#18CyanocittaPosted 11/28/2012 2:53:19 PM
Rocket Launcher. The second I get it, I feel invincible. I get over-confident and rush straight towards oncoming death, usually at the hands of some vehicle I think I am going to destroy and save my team from countless deaths.
#19majormPosted 11/28/2012 3:02:10 PM
Ha, ha! That Covenant Plasma cannon! I can't kill anybody with that thing. It reminds me of how bad I was with the Brute Shot in H2. Took me the longest time to figure out how to get kills with that. And since I suck with it, I just avoid it and probably will never get any better with it. Of course I go up against somebody else that has it and I'm dead before I can fire a shot.
---
Five million Cybermen, easy. One Doctor...now you're scared.
#20BansheeNTDmodePosted 11/28/2012 3:05:06 PM
Just the binary rifle..
When i finally get it as an ordinance i don't survive 3 seconds because everyone aggros me and ignores all my teammates they're fighting and all goes after me...