What power weapons do you suck with that other people are good with?

#31whitepsychtigerPosted 11/28/2012 4:44:35 PM
ShadowEspionage posted...
Sniper Rifle.

I honestly have to think which to choose when get an Ordnance with Pulse Grenades, Sniper Rifle, or Speed Boost. Because honestly, they're all worthless in my hands.

But give me a Beam Rifle and I'm suddenly good. I don't get it.

Same way here, I'm meh with the Sniper but with the Beam Rifle it just feels right for me...
---
GT: PhantomGenetics
Currently Playing: Dark Souls, MInecraft 360 Current Projects: Silicon Universe, Legend Among Legend A Legend Never Dies, it is only reborn
#32WebstedgePosted 11/28/2012 4:47:24 PM
I'm useless with everything except the SAW, beam rifle, and needler

most of the time I'm taking a speed boost
---
https://p.twimg.com/AirgRzVCEAAPBp6.jpg
#33OblivonPosted 11/28/2012 4:48:27 PM
All of them.
---
(^=' w '=^) meow
#34Hunter2huntedPosted 11/28/2012 4:50:21 PM
I'm good with a shotgun, but I almost never get it do to my terrible luck with ordnance. I am terrible with rockets, but I feel that may have something to do with lag. Also, to those who suck with the railgun, you can zoom in during the charge( after pulling the trigger, zooming then pulling will zoom out), so that can help with distance shots.
---
GT: brnginDhuricane
"Yes." -Xolace
#35BitakuPosted 11/28/2012 4:57:26 PM
I'm awful with the railgun.
---
On a different website I'd say "I'm surprised you got modded for insulting Hitler." but not on GameFAQs. - CatfishWiggins
#36KarnRX78Posted 11/28/2012 5:35:08 PM
I can't buy a kill with the shotgun in this game for some reason. In Reach I always went for a shotgun and put in work. Don't know why I can't kill with it in this game.
#37pblimp360Posted 11/28/2012 5:39:07 PM
Mostly the rocket launcher, unless I take them by surprise or they are in a vehicle. The splash damage just seems weaker in this one to me.

I'd say the SL, but I rarely even try to use it to begin with, and I still have a few kills with it.
---
#Halo 4
#38I have no namePosted 11/28/2012 5:46:16 PM
I have hand tremors and it's rather difficult to use a sniper rifle when you're twitching like a methhead 24 hours a day.

It's why I use the carbine. I can manage body shots to take down shields, but the only way I can get that final headshot is by spamming bullets as fast as possible.
---
"Sir, I don't think I'd care to look at a nun's legs. It'd be very impolite."
"You'll just have to force yourself Godfrey. This is war!"
#39Private_NoobPosted 11/28/2012 5:50:57 PM
Sniper Rifle, Beam Rifle, Binary Rifle.
I suck that much at sniping.
---
Arceus: "It's time to bring Humanity to JUSTICE!"
Haggard: "Oh yeah? Says YOU and what army?"
#40bd0g5Posted 11/28/2012 6:57:23 PM
None.
---
OOOH LAWD JESUS OH JESUS GET DA WATER *****! IT GOING DOWN! DEM MOTHER******* BOOTLEG FIREWORK ****! OH ****! wooo