What power weapons do you suck with that other people are good with?

#41jomurphy25Posted 11/28/2012 7:03:34 PM
being as i suck at this game all together ill go with scattershot...
---
Gust of Wind Da...*cough* *cough* I really need to stop smoking
#42ElemayowePosted 11/28/2012 7:05:56 PM
Grav Hammer would be my worst.
Or the needler, its easy to use but everyone seems to kill me faster with it than when I kill them, I must suck at aiming.
#43RoneZoneFitnessPosted 11/28/2012 7:09:40 PM
GuideToTheDark posted...
Railgun, though railgun kinda sucks anyway.

in your hands only apparently :D
#44h82k2Posted 11/28/2012 7:16:30 PM
the sniper and sometimes the shotgun
---
shotgun blues
#45lnknprk_45Posted 11/28/2012 7:18:05 PM
Sephiroth9704 posted...
Railgun, used to be good with it, now I only take away the shield

I have the same issue with it. When the game came out I had no problems with it. Now it feels like the Boomshot in Gears of War 3 if you know what I mean. When I use it I shoot right at their feet...why you no die? When I'm getting shot it misses completely, and I die. I'm guessing lag?
#46EDarienPosted 12/2/2012 10:07:14 AM
Ephidel88 posted...
I dunno why, but I seem to take FOREVER to kill someone with a needler. I see an enemy with a needler, I have about 2 seconds to live. I attack an enemy with a needler, I'm lucky if they don't DMR me to death from full health.

Maybe it just seems like it takes forever to get a kill cuz I'm the one with the thing, but it's really annoying.

The needler's "trick" is just fire seven bolts, but make sure they all hit. As you use it more you'll learn the timing and range. Once those seven are in, it insta-kills. So you're not trying to kill from damage, just get the explosion to go off. I'm used to it from the older games and -loved- it in H3.

Anyway, good luck getting better w/ it. Just don't use it like a regular gun hitting and backing off to damage them. You'll never get a kill that way. Just hold down the button and let'em rip. Empty the whole magazine if you need to, at first. As you get better, you'll be able to start decreasing your time and get multiple kills per reload.
---
Lali-ho!
#47Gafgarion93Posted 12/2/2012 10:12:49 AM
Sticky Detonator. I feel like my moves are so predictable with how often that thing gets me, yet I get maybe one kill for every 3 or 4 uses of it.
#48YoukaiSlayerPosted 12/2/2012 10:14:22 AM
Saw. Its seems exactly the same as an AR for me but other people kill me in less then a second. I just dont understand. I do well with railgun but i always go for body shots.
---
I'm ninja
(you can't see me)