Gaming daddy

#101AnubisGhostPosted 11/29/2012 9:53:13 PM
darren19822000 posted...
you arent allowed to touch. at least not in any good strip clubs. maybe some skanky chicks will let you though

I don't know about strip club in the US but here in Canada, you can touch in the champagne rooms... In every club
#102darren19822000Posted 11/30/2012 1:03:52 PM
so why worry about it if your not interested in gettin laid. you can have friends that are female and that should help you with talking to girls. i know that the older ladies like a man who is in a good place such as yourslef.. but like you said they have baggage lol. you can always try to look in different places. i know that if you go to church the chicks would be all over you. your pure and seem like a nice dude.

it is a shame that so many women like tot be treated like crap. you know what they say "worship the ground that a woman walks on and shell treat you like crap. treat her like crap and shell worship the ground you walk on"

also...whos down to game tongiht. its friday so i dont gotta work. ill be on all evening and into the late hours..east coast time
---
gt darren reefnugs
#103Alex_SagePosted 11/30/2012 1:08:51 PM
I need haalp. HALP ME>E
---
"I am not in danger, I am the danger." Walter White
Gamertag: Cpt of Industry
#104DSquariusPosted 11/30/2012 1:14:29 PM
I'll add you tonight when I get home.

GT is in my sig if anybody feels so inclined to add me.
---
Come at me bro
Xbox Live : DSquarius
#105ArcGuardPosted 11/30/2012 1:14:34 PM
What happened in this thread...?

First post - "Hey guys, I'm a dad who plays late. Anyone else out there in the same boat wanting to play together"

Page 11 - "I don't know about strip club in the US but here in Canada...."

wat.
#106Red01MustangGTPosted 11/30/2012 1:30:35 PM
ArcGuard posted...

First post - "Hey guys, I'm a dad who plays late. Anyone else out there in the same boat wanting to play together"

wat.

lol, seriuosly huh. Well for whats it's worth if anybody cared. I almost lost my wife when we were dating cause I WASN'T a virgin. Sex is made to be WAY more important, especially in dating than it really deserves. As others have said, just keep your options open for a woman who shares your interest and desires. And if you're simply not interested in a relationship then that is fine too.

Don't settle, and be fine with yourself for bring true to yourself.
---
Thermaltake Mozart TX | Corsair 1200W | AMD FX 8150 | ASUS Sabertooth 990FX | 16GB DDR3 | VisionTek 4870 | WD 640GB HDD X3 | Win 7
#107AnubisGhostPosted 11/30/2012 1:38:13 PM
ArcGuard posted...

wat.

sex and virgins my friend, sex and virgins
#108lderivedxPosted 11/30/2012 4:32:57 PM
Page 11

This was the most worrisome part of your post.
---
technically [bloom] adds to the game. but only in the same way cabbage adds to a bowl of froot loops. - ILikeJumpin
GT: i derive dx
#109Killean_NuggetsPosted 11/30/2012 4:47:56 PM
Oh great. All the old geezers on the halo board are forming together

Don't worry, winter's approaching, there will be a lot less after that...
---
vBlite
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pw5x_bc9Lvo&feature=plcp
#110jenovaPosted 11/30/2012 5:06:06 PM
MVNeo. Listen to me. You are projecting. Stop it.

Going by your statements, I have to conclude that you have Toxic Nice Guy Syndrome. Or are asexual. One of the two. You can't let your experiences with a couple women sour the whole bunch for you. That's getting pretty deep into misogynistic territory there. You probably don't pick the right girls because of something in your brain. The same thing that makes women choose the wrong men. You're displaying the male version of it.

You remind me of myself when I was younger. Let me tell you something. Adhering to an antiquated code of behavior does not imply a reward. It is its own reward, and you do it because you feel it os right. Nobody is under any obligation to do anything for or to you because you try to be a good person. Running away to a different country will not change anything.

You have to change your expectations of others. Women are complex human beings, and wear different "hats" at different times, just like men. It's not paradoxical, it just is. This is why bedroom behavior is separate from public behavior. I can go into more detail on this, but what you should take away from this is that everyone is unique and thinking otherwise does both you and them a disservice.

To help you with ladies, I might suggest PUA or "pickup artistry," as you seem to be moral enough to not abuse it. It's always a risk giving kids the key to the candy store.

Sexual experience means nothing with the right partner. It's only an issue if you make it one. Which you are. Most girls do not care about the size of your wang or your experience, only on how you make them feel. You may run into a size queen (not a problem for me, he said boastfully to the Internet) or some other type of shallowness. You need to pick other women if you're subconsciously picking these types.

I might also suggest joining a dating site like eHarmony. You will be matched with compatible people. It's not a guarantee that you will meet or even end up with them, but it's a great pre-screening service. I met the woman I'm going to marry, have kids whi will distract me mid-game of Halo on that site, it's like dating my best friend..

To be on the actual topic of Halo 4 Dad Games, you guys can add me, GT: Jenovaproject. I'm not married and have no kids, just yet. Both those things will change in the next couple years. Early 30's. My best friend is married with two kids, so this isn't a new situation for me.
---
Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh; fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding a simple ending without DLC...