Play Halo 4, get banned from live.

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Play Halo 4, get banned from live.
2 years ago#1
Ok so I've been suspended from xbox live till 11/29/2012. A single day suspension seems kind of pointless. Because I am suspended till tomorrow and the suspension usually lasts a day longer than what they say I'm guessing the spec codes will be out tomorrow so keep an eye on your e-mails! Oh for those interested in why I was suspended, it was my motto the same one I've been using for years. My guess is I stomped on some poor fellow named Juan during my escapades on Halo 4 and upon checking my profile his butt became extremely chaffed and he felt the need to report me. So well done, congratulations Juan, you got me suspended for one day.
2 years ago#2
You should challenge him to a juan-v-juan.
---
I'll be in my bunk...
One does not simply walk into Skuldafn.
2 years ago#3
Was it racist towards Hispanics or what?
2 years ago#4
cjjohnston posted...
Was it racist towards Hispanics or what?

---
GT: PeskyBurrito2 I'm Batman (Yes, don't deny it)
Best part of "The Dark Knight Rises" :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZ5cH1Dh2G0
2 years ago#5
What was the motto?
2 years ago#6
what was your motto?
---
Gust of Wind Da...*cough* *cough* I really need to stop smoking
2 years ago#7
That story is absolutely juan-derous
2 years ago#8
I juan-der what the motto was.
---
I'll be in my bunk...
One does not simply walk into Skuldafn.
2 years ago#9
Juan in a million topic!
---
Detroit Sports Rule!!! - Millen is gone forever!!!!!!!!!!
R.I.P. Keith.....I loved you man.....you will be sorely missed.
2 years ago#10
It cannot possibly be worse than anything I am imagining it might be.
---
I grow tired of the foolish foolery of foolish fools.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Play Halo 4, get banned from live.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived