POLL: On a scale of 1-5, how would you rate Halo 4?

#21thethirdthoughtPosted 11/28/2012 10:53:33 PM
3. The game has too many flaws that hold it back.
#22ramzariotPosted 11/28/2012 11:01:37 PM
3. Lack of maps and the fact that I find spartan ops and campaign boring.
---
I grow tired of the foolish foolery of foolish fools.
#23DuwstaiPosted 11/28/2012 11:41:51 PM
4, nothing's perfect.

A perfect score doesnt mean its a perfect game.

smh
---
balls
#24Blade_Of_IcePosted 11/29/2012 12:03:53 AM(edited)
I give it a 2

The campaign is absolute garbage and i want custom armor back, im tired of looking at Mjolnir armor every damn time, Prometheans are a pain in the *** and just plain boring, so much so that they make me, a person with an avid hatred of the flood wish that they would make a triumphant return

Spartan Ops is a poor subsitute for Firefight/invasion , the story albiet is interesting but the simple rehashing of boring maps for every episode, and the fact that all they did was put a bit of a story in a more mundaine form of firefight is not worth the time it takes, and considering most chapters only take about 15 minutes thats not a good thing

The MP ha! they stick with the "weekly additions" plan which is a terrible excuse for not being able to release a completed game on its deadline, which somehow makes DLC feel less insulting than what theyre actually doing. If you want the full game buy the DLC, nope they screw us over by making us wait week after week for tiny little drops instead of giving it to us all at once. The armor abilities are absolute garbage now and shouldve just been removed instead of turned into the crap they are now. Due to the limited maps of this INCOMPLETE game multiplayer is more boring than ever considering most of the time people vote on the same damn map everytime.
#25AhrimanTheStillPosted 11/28/2012 11:49:08 PM
2.5/10

It feels like COD merged with Halo Reach. Just doesn't have the same charm as it used to. I've never been a big Halo fan but i looked forward to the campaign and having some close matches played along side buddies. But the mp feels half finished and the campaign was one of the worst sci fi campaigns let alone sci fi things ive seen in my life.
---
The big H . http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfxsN423EVs
#26xoAxeloxPosted 11/28/2012 11:52:41 PM
2 or 3

too many flaws and too little content to be rated anything higher
---
PSN: axeei
XBL GT: axeeeeeeeeL
#27EcotronPosted 11/28/2012 11:53:31 PM
4 but need. new. maps.
#28NightmanxComethPosted 11/28/2012 11:57:29 PM
Lol look at those 3 haters.
---
They took you Night Man and you don't belong to them. They left me in a world of darkness without your sexy hands and I miss you, Night Man... so bad.
#29DrkVrtxPosted 11/29/2012 12:20:12 AM
4, having a lot of fun with MP, personally, and I think the campaign - while good - would have been so much better with stronger and more varied mission structure. With that being said, the overall presentation and production value of the game is amazing.
#30LordofCashlandPosted 11/29/2012 12:21:07 AM
I hate 5 point rating systems... rating in chucks of 20% a pop is too constrictive.
That said, I'd give Halo 4 an 85/100, so I suppose the closest choice is a 4.
---