So i just played played BLOPS 2 and Halo 4 back to back...

#1Chewybacca34Posted 11/29/2012 12:24:05 AM
And honestly I had way more fun with Halo. I'm not the greatest COD or Halo player by any means but playing CTF and BTB on Halo was just plain more fun. I like both franchises equally I've been playing COD since the first one on PC and Halo since it was first released on XBOX. Halo just seems to be designed with fun in mind more than the super competitive K/D fest that is COD. Maybe I'm just getting older and less competitive I don't know. Thoughts?
---
Welp, see ya later!
#2PhantasmplusPosted 11/29/2012 12:25:56 AM
I just did as well and god it f***ed me up.

Go to punch a dude in the face and zoom in. God damn it.
---
I'll just have to get a full apology from you later.
RARITYCATCHME.
#3NovaLevossidaPosted 11/29/2012 12:26:16 AM
If you want a military FPS, Battlefield > CoD. Halo's kind of in its own field, but it plays more like CoD now. Whatever, it's still more fun than CoD is. Ranking them: Battlefield > Halo > CoD.
---
Invading world of the guilty as spirit of vengeance The guilty pay the price.
I hate Square-Activision's FFXIII and its slew of cash-in spin-offs & sequels
#4Kage-No_KazePosted 11/29/2012 12:28:55 AM
That's because most Arena shooters are designed with fun mostly in mind over MLG eliteness. Of course when you're popular like Halo you end up having to make it easier to kill (relative to arena shooters) or risk driving precious players away. Halo 4 feels like they tried to cater to both crowds but ended up making a few things here and there underpowered in the name of balance.
Kind of miss the days of UT2k4 when someone who was pretty skilled could stomp anyone who wasn't as good, no matter what weapon was in hand. Really sucked when you weren't as good as those few guys, but that just drove me to get better.
#5Chewybacca34(Topic Creator)Posted 11/29/2012 12:35:34 AM
Battlefield over COD easily. BF2 > BFBC2 > BF3 easily. Couldn't really get into BF3 much honestly. All my friends play BLOPS 2 but earlier I declined a game invite so I could play Halo with strangers because it was more fun. I haven't had this much fun with an online FPS since Quake 3 Arena on Dreamcast, yes I bought one of those...
---
Welp, see ya later!
#6Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 11/29/2012 12:36:15 AM
NovaLevossida posted...
If you want a military FPS, Battlefield > CoD. Halo's kind of in its own field, but it plays more like CoD now. Whatever, it's still more fun than CoD is. Ranking them: Battlefield > Halo > CoD.

Ok christ do we have to bring in Battlefield into every topic that has COD in it?
#7NovaLevossidaPosted 11/29/2012 12:46:22 AM
Cosmic_Diabetic posted...
NovaLevossida posted...

Ok christ do we have to bring in Battlefield into every topic that has COD in it?

Last week: "Oh christ do we have to have CoD in every Halo topic now?" I wonder what you guys are going to complain about next week.
---
Invading world of the guilty as spirit of vengeance The guilty pay the price.
I hate Square-Activision's FFXIII and its slew of cash-in spin-offs & sequels
#8MagustheHagusPosted 11/29/2012 12:48:01 AM
SOCOM 2 > any military shooter online.
---
For all your True Ending needs and other Let's Plays check me out at
http://www.youtube.com/user/ArsisKytori
#9Kage-No_KazePosted 11/29/2012 12:57:14 AM
Chewybacca34 posted...
Battlefield over COD easily. BF2 > BFBC2 > BF3 easily. Couldn't really get into BF3 much honestly. All my friends play BLOPS 2 but earlier I declined a game invite so I could play Halo with strangers because it was more fun. I haven't had this much fun with an online FPS since Quake 3 Arena on Dreamcast, yes I bought one of those...

What didn't you like about BF3? Personally the only thing that kinda kills it for me is the ridiculously high number of recon players that don't do their job at times.