why do I suck with the banshee?

#11Echoe_ACPosted 11/29/2012 8:36:59 AM
I have to say the Banshee is just straight awful in this game.
#12MonixionPosted 11/29/2012 8:40:18 AM
Always use the plasma bombs!

Down plus X is your friend (or whatever button evade is on your set up), it'll make the Banshee do a loop then fly in the opposite direction. If you venture out into enemy territory to get a kill it'll allow you to evade some fire, switch direction and set up a quick boost back to your base.

Also never hover in one place too long, set up a shot, fire, then boost away. Splash damage is pretty good so sometimes a blind shot into a group of enemies or a vehicle pays off more than lingering around to line up a good shot and giving the enemy more time to blast you out of the sky.

Plus nothing beats randomly firing into enemy territory and getting a vehicle double kill.
---
[[PSN - NekuShibuya]] [[Xbox Live - monixion]]
Currently Playing: Halo 4, Pokemon White 2, Theatrhythm
#13JaidabeccaPosted 11/29/2012 8:54:09 AM
Echoe_AC posted...
I have to say the Banshee is just straight awful in this game.

Which, imo, is nice compared to the nearly OP, if not completely OP, annoyance it was in Reach.
---
RE4, REmake, HALO 1 & 3, & other videos here v
http://www.youtube.com/user/Jaidabecca
#14galv0Posted 11/29/2012 9:00:58 AM
Webstedge posted...
Cyanocitta posted...

I get killing frenzies with ghosts on the regular

Is the Vehicular Manslaughter medal in Halo4? I've gotten that with the Banshee on Valhalla in Halo3 a few times, IIRC.
---
Noobs -_-
#15lnknprk_45Posted 11/29/2012 10:26:03 AM
Hit n run. That's how you roll in a Banshee. Hover around somewhere safe. Look around. Acquire target. Commence your bombing run. Hit or miss, doesn't matter. You GTFO right after. Repeat. In and out before anyone gets wise enough to focus fire you down.