1-50 system is coming back!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. 1-50 system is coming back!

User Info: Echoe_AC

Echoe_AC
4 years ago#31
Fine for me. I hope they implement a social playlist. I get tired being matched up against tryhards every game after I hit that threshold.

User Info: MrIpo

MrIpo
4 years ago#32
BigCatFive posted...
cOLD in here

You do realize that was written on November 2nd, right? Still no 1-50. Still no specializations for standard buyers. Still no BTB CTF/ objective. Still no Lone Wolves/Rumble Pit. Still counting their money from launch.

Bungie > 343i

So excited to see FFA Throwback. I think "OMG, finally just a pure FFA!!!"

oddball and koth only? facepalm.

User Info: Nailbomb

Nailbomb
4 years ago#33
I hope they take a page from AC3's book and don't count JIP games unless you join in early enough to annihilate the competition.
I find it amusing that something a drunk person babbled at me is considered "common sense" by Dismind! - Brain Hammer

User Info: The_Beanster

The_Beanster
4 years ago#34
Nailbomb posted...
I hope they take a page from AC3's book and don't count JIP games unless you join in early enough to annihilate the competition.

They just need to separate out the playlists into ranked/social and not have things like JIP in ranked lists.

If all they do is add a number to your name with the playlists remaining as they currently are, this system is meaningless and will do nothing.
i7-2600k @ 4.8 Ghz | 2x MSI 7970 Lightning @ 1200/1800 | 8 GB DDR3-1600 RAM
Currently Playing: Halo 4, Sleeping Dogs || GT: The Ownage
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. 1-50 system is coming back!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived