Does anyone totally NOT UNDERSTAND the Specialization system?

  • Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Does anyone totally NOT UNDERSTAND the Specialization system?

User Info: MartiMcFly

MartiMcFly
4 years ago#1
Im having a hard time comprehending it. Can someone explain it to me as if im a Scene Girl or a 84 year old woman from Peru?

.

User Info: dunkmeinariver

dunkmeinariver
4 years ago#2
talent trees

User Info: Extraspectre

Extraspectre
4 years ago#3
Me too please.

It doesn't make sense unless you research it, and I've been to busy to do that.

"Talent tree"

Okay, how is it executed?
Gamefaqs: The most passive aggressive place on the internet.

User Info: Hobospartan

Hobospartan
4 years ago#4
Once you hit 50, you pick a specialization, you then rank up 10 levels in that, and it unlocks armor along the way. Once you hit 10 levels you unlock the perk for your loadout.
"All they can do...is shine their lights from afar."

User Info: BurnsDepartment

BurnsDepartment
4 years ago#5
It goes like this.
You reach 50, you pick a spec.
10 ranks relating to that spec become unlocked. As you rise through them, you will unlock armour and a weapon skin related to that spec.

Finally, at rank 10, you will unlock the Tactical Package or Support Package related to that spec, which you may equip anytime, and you can choose another spec, which will not take away any of your unlocks.
Questions?

User Info: Ultima_Wraith

Ultima_Wraith
4 years ago#6
MartiMcFly posted...
Im having a hard time comprehending it. Can someone explain it to me as if im a Scene Girl or a 84 year old woman from Peru?

.


90% of the specializations are just cosmetic armor pieces or weapon skins. The remaining 10% is a special armor mod that varies based on which class you play. Pioneer has a mod that gives you more experience, Operator has a mod that makes vehicles you are in sturdier, and Engineer gives you the ability to recall and change your ordnance drops to name a few. You can find more detailed lists online that tell what each one does specifically, just find one that works for you and that has a mod that is beneficial.
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 5372-8212-5739
3DS Friend Code 0430-8284-1167

User Info: dunkmeinariver

dunkmeinariver
4 years ago#7
u pick a specialization and progress thru it in 10 levels, and upon reaching level 10, u get its special ability.

User Info: MetaIGearRex

MetaIGearRex
4 years ago#8
I hope you guys arnt trolling.

When you hit level 50 you can choose between the available specializations. Once you pick one you are locked in and will unlock armor pieces and a perk for the nest 10 levels. Once you finish you can pick a new one.

User Info: MartiMcFly

MartiMcFly
4 years ago#9
That works guys. THANK YOU!!!!!

.

User Info: lebraun171xbox

lebraun171xbox
4 years ago#10
so you have hit last lvl of the specialization to get the ability for it?
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Does anyone totally NOT UNDERSTAND the Specialization system?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

  • Topic Archived