To those that have BO2 and Halo 4 which is better overall?

#31zack12369Posted 11/30/2012 7:36:30 AM
Crayonmuffin posted...
Halo 4. BO2 is garbage. BF3 got boring too quickly.

What??? Yes halo is so much better because you have to earn attachments.. Oh wait..
---
gt : z a c k t k.
<insert witty sig here>
#32namewitheldPosted 11/30/2012 7:41:51 AM
Planetside 2 :

like Halo (future speeece mahrines)

like BF ( combined arms)

Huge maps, huge teams, persistent combat (dis means that the fight NEVER ends, youre not playing on one map for 15 minutes youre joining a battle that will continue after you leave)..

And its free to play (FREE TO PLAY).

Seriously if you have a decent pc and like FPS's you owe it to yourself to check it out.

PLANETSIDE 2.

FREE TO PLAY.
#33WillmaticPosted 11/30/2012 7:45:34 AM
namewitheld posted...
Planetside 2 :

like Halo (future speeece mahrines)

like BF ( combined arms)

Huge maps, huge teams, persistent combat (dis means that the fight NEVER ends, youre not playing on one map for 15 minutes youre joining a battle that will continue after you leave)..

And its free to play (FREE TO PLAY).

Seriously if you have a decent pc and like FPS's you owe it to yourself to check it out.

PLANETSIDE 2.

FREE TO PLAY.

What free to play? Lolno

I may be picking up FarCry 3. A lot of people saying the single player is like skyrim in that a large world to explore bit the mp is bland even with the map creator.

Ill keep playing 4 multi then.
#34BigTlovesBEERPosted 11/30/2012 9:18:50 AM
Halo 4 is the more fun multiplayer imo. It's more dynamic and there's more to do with the vehicles and what not. I also feel like you live a lot longer which makes the fighting more intense and dramatic,

That's not to say COD is bad, it's not. It's a lot of fun but I play that basically just to play with my friends, who mostly seem to prefer that game. You die much quicker and it's much "twitchier". You just kinda point and shoot and die.

Different feeling online so it's all in what you prefer. I like Halo 4 better for the dramatic battles. I get more emotionally invested in that.

Campaigns: I'm not really blown away by either of them.
#35CrayonmuffinPosted 11/30/2012 9:21:57 AM
zack12369 posted...
Crayonmuffin posted...

What??? Yes halo is so much better because you have to earn attachments.. Oh wait..

Halo doesn't need you to earn attachments to be good. It gives you tools and says "Be good or you'll lose." Games like COD and even BF to an extent say here, reach this level for this OP item and destroy everyone. -_-
#36zack12369Posted 11/30/2012 9:33:22 AM
Crayonmuffin posted...
zack12369 posted...
Crayonmuffin posted...

Halo doesn't need you to earn attachments to be good. It gives you tools and says "Be good or you'll lose." Games like COD and even BF to an extent say here, reach this level for this OP item and destroy everyone. -_-

Do you play bf3? Most op assault rifle (m16a3) you get in the beginning. Just like halo 4 dmr.
---
gt : z a c k t k.
<insert witty sig here>
#37Echo_djinnPosted 11/30/2012 9:34:12 AM
As much as I love the battlefield series I skipped BF3, because it felt to serious and CoD like. I don't want a serious military shooter.

I want to rush for gold and play on big maps where there are like 4 tanks on each side. I want a building to harbor four or more camping snipers in it while I set C4s all around the house and watch them scurry like rats to escape the collapsing building. I want to fight on a giant golf course, ride around in a golf car strapped with C4s, bail out just before I hit a tank and watch the fireworks.
---
Wasting your time is the best use of my time.
Currently playing: Xcom: Enemy Unknown "Classic Ironman Difficulty"
#38NailbombPosted 11/30/2012 9:34:44 AM
Bad Company 2 > Battlefield 3 > BO2=Halo 4.
---
I find it amusing that something a drunk person babbled at me is considered "common sense" by Dismind! - Brain Hammer
#39JohnWall32Posted 11/30/2012 9:38:47 AM
BO2 and it's not even close...Halo 4 went from 300k people online before BO2 to 100k on a good day...you figure it out
#40Microwave_OvenPosted 11/30/2012 9:39:18 AM
More people are playing MW2 than BF3. So yeah BF3 is dead
---
GT: Thumtac
I am the sole voice of reason