Who is the best Halo 4 player on this board?

#91MichaelMateriaPosted 12/1/2012 12:04:51 PM
Probably Sloppy.

Definitely no one who spends 60 days playing the same small map and still can't hit anything though.
---
XBL / Twitter: MichaelMateria / Michael_Materia
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/MichaelMateria
#92SpiduxLimitlessPosted 12/1/2012 12:10:12 PM
I'm an above average player, I go positive and stay positive a good portion of the time and I have games where I'm posting kills into the 20's with less than 10 deaths. (Which I can do even better than that, I'm sure, just haven't played very much yet).

I've played Sloppy once in Reach, 1v1, and he made me look like a silly *****. I got one kill on him, n00b comboing a Plasma Pistol and DMR.

My vote goes to Sloppy.
---
They call me Spoke Wrecker...
Thizz iz what it iz GT-Spidux
#93__balePosted 12/1/2012 12:12:57 PM
I'm an above average player, I go positive and stay positive a good portion of the time and I have games where I'm posting kills into the 20's with less than 10 deaths. (Which I can do even better than that, I'm sure, just haven't played very much yet).

I've played Sloppy once in Reach, 1v1, and he made me look like a silly *****. I got one kill on him, n00b comboing a Plasma Pistol and DMR.

My vote goes to Sloppy.

you're clearly really really really bad at halo, whether or not you are above average
#94SpiduxLimitlessPosted 12/1/2012 12:18:47 PM
__bale posted...

My vote goes to Sloppy.

you're clearly really really really bad at halo, whether or not you are above average

Nope, just not as well practiced as I use to be. Need to play with you MLGers for a while so I can get my Halo game back on. Problem was, after H2 I took a HUGE break, and it didn't help that I didn't buy my first 360 until Reach came out. My skills have diminished considerably.

I was going to start playing with the MLGers in Reach over the Spring/Summer time this year BUT my mic broke and I hate partying up with people and being the silent one.

When it comes to standard, or 'randoms', I'm very very good. When it comes to MLG players, I'm very, very rusty. Hard to get good again when the competition you usually face sucks.

I actually use to do LAN tournaments here in California for Halo CE (and placed well). I was pretty good before.
---
They call me Spoke Wrecker...
#95__balePosted 12/1/2012 12:50:42 PM
practice is not really what makes people good (im probably as good/better than ive ever been and i pretty much never play). practice is how you become good, but once you become good, you dont really need to keep a high level of practice to keep playing well.
#96AoENIACPosted 12/1/2012 12:58:27 PM
How long do I have to wait before I can watch videos of you killing each other?

****ing play already! So far this topic just seems like a bunch of unknowns hoping to go semi pro, jerking each other off. At least have the decency to film it so us casuals can get off too!
---
Is there something about the way I type that makes it sound angry? Maybe it's just something about the way you read.
#97SpiduxxudipSPosted 12/1/2012 2:44:18 PM
__bale posted...
practice is not really what makes people good (im probably as good/better than ive ever been and i pretty much never play). practice is how you become good, but once you become good, you dont really need to keep a high level of practice to keep playing well.

Fair enough. Take 5 years off and come back, see if you can match your previous stats in whatever new Halo is out in 5 years.
---
They call me Spoke Wrecker....
#98That1GuyyPosted 12/1/2012 2:54:51 PM
<3 Lith. Best dubs player ever. Ever.

And I don't think Elitest counts, because he hardly, if ever, posts. The same goes for Rob.
---
Perfection. Where everyone fails.
If you expect nothing you can be happy for everything.
#99__balePosted 12/1/2012 2:55:45 PM
__bale posted...
Fair enough. Take 5 years off and come back, see if you can match your previous stats in whatever new Halo is out in 5 years.

yeah but you didnt take 5 years off so im not sure how this is relevant
#100ST_ZeroPosted 12/1/2012 2:57:23 PM
Me>sloppy