This game needs a social playlist sooooo bad

#1NeuralLaxativePosted 11/30/2012 1:42:29 AM
So hard to bring guests on without them getting destroyed. I was scoffing at all you guys whining about camping but god damn all these upper level players do is sit in the back and DMR/light rifle or cloak next to the vehicles and wait for a respawn.

Just played three games of ragnarok BTB were around 5 people camped the crashed ship and another couple people wrangled vehicles. Of course my guest is really bad so he's just bumpin around getting shot to **** while me and some randy dug out the campin' d-bags. Feel bad for the other people on my team when we don't have a shot in hell of winning because my guest is so bad. Gotta bring those social slayers back for the people looking for more casual play, it's not even fun for people who don't know the game
---
It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.
#2lderivedxPosted 11/30/2012 1:43:59 AM
upper level players and BtB are generally two concepts that don't go together
---
0.999... = 1. Deal with it. If you disagree, I'm happy to show you why you're wrong.
GT: i derive dx
#3NeuralLaxative(Topic Creator)Posted 11/30/2012 10:26:50 AM
lderivedx posted...
upper level players and BtB are generally two concepts that don't go together

Well yeah it's not slayer pro but the more you play you're gonna get matched with better people. Perhaps I should have said more experienced. Generally the people in the lobby were over 50 and had K/Ds over one, which while doesn't mean everything, it does mean something when you're guest doesn't play very many shooters
---
It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.