Yellow glow giving away active camo?

#1Shinen_RyuPosted 11/30/2012 3:50:31 AM
I've noticed that almost every kill Cam shows me with a bright yellow glow while I'm using active camo, yet my shields haven't been touched. I thought it was just me but my GF said she could see it when she played against me. Why would they do something that stupid when it appears on radar and it doesn't last long at all?
---
Kill everything, let the higher ups sort out the rest.
#2AdmiralTassadarPosted 11/30/2012 3:59:28 AM
Quit being a p**** and quit using camo.

Problem solved
---
I don't always teabag, but when I do, I use... DOS TESTES
#3Shinen_Ryu(Topic Creator)Posted 11/30/2012 4:06:52 AM
AdmiralTassadar posted...

Problem solved

But I'm having fun assassinating people? How is being stealthy being a p****? Just cause I don't blindly charge in and get killed twenty times hoping for one kill like the rest of the people on here?
---
#4NailbombPosted 11/30/2012 4:07:11 AM
I had a guy try to sneak up on me using camo in Dominion earlier. Too bad for him he had an overshield and his team was in last stand.
---
I find it amusing that something a drunk person babbled at me is considered "common sense" by Dismind! - Brain Hammer
#5GollyFluffPosted 11/30/2012 5:06:42 AM
Shinen_Ryu posted...

Problem solved

But I'm having fun assassinating people? How is being stealthy being a p****? Just cause I don't blindly charge in and get killed twenty times hoping for one kill like the rest of the people on here?

so many questions... it's your shields recharging. yes you said they haven't been touched, but you probably got tagged seconds ago. it takes like 6 seconds to get them fully recharged
---
"Captain Falcon wasn't confirmed for Brawl. Brawl was confirmed for Captain Falcon."
#6Shinen_Ryu(Topic Creator)Posted 11/30/2012 5:10:06 AM
GollyFluff posted...
Shinen_Ryu posted...

Problem solved

so many questions... it's your shields recharging. yes you said they haven't been touched, but you probably got tagged seconds ago. it takes like 6 seconds to get them fully recharged

Thats stupid that you give off a glow after your shield is full again, active camo is bad enough without this completely defeating it's entire purpose :-/
---
#7GollyFluffPosted 11/30/2012 5:14:17 AM
it's truly a terrible aa. it promotes camping and being a total douche. sometimes there is a glitch where the blue dots don't appear, and there's a perfectly invisible guy sitting there wanting to punch me in the back.
---
"Captain Falcon wasn't confirmed for Brawl. Brawl was confirmed for Captain Falcon."
#8Shinen_Ryu(Topic Creator)Posted 11/30/2012 5:17:19 AM
GollyFluff posted...
it's truly a terrible aa. it promotes camping and being a total douche. sometimes there is a glitch where the blue dots don't appear, and there's a perfectly invisible guy sitting there wanting to punch me in the back.

I only stop moving when it's charging or my shield is, otherwise I'm always moving. I go slow until they're not looking then charge and assassinate them
---